Capes

gloria

Reaction score
short capes, small capes, and knit woven weared as capes....do you like it?
(sorry for my english) :blush:

:wub:
00118.L.JPG

Originally posted by MulletProof@Oct 10 2004, 02:39 PM
:wub:
**EDIT: Do not quote pics.**

^ I love that thing. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those glittery thingies capes too? (Like Nicole Richie wore with jeans at some thingie) and a lot of other celebs were wearing glittery ones too.

Although I must say the pictures you show are pretty confusing. One has a shirt around her neck, one has your basic triangle shaped shawl and the other two have a tiny jacket like thingie. All those pics sum up as capes? :huh:

I like the glittery ones (posted in other threads, see Star Style) but wouldn't wear them. Might concider wearing tiny 'jackets' but probably won't.

^I love thos glittery things, too ^_^ I think they're considered as capes as well so let's dump them into this thread :P
00080f.jpg

Originally posted by crazy_k@Oct 10 2004, 04:00 PM
Although I must say the pictures you show are pretty confusing. One has a shirt around her neck, one has your basic triangle shaped shawl and the other two have a tiny jacket like thingie. All those pics sum up as capes? :huh:
[snapback]392895[/snapback]​

I think it's a cape if it has no arm holes, and no neck opening like a shawl would have...

In some of the pictures they do look like short jackets... maybe they're cape jackets? Or jacket capes...

Originally posted by crazy_k@Oct 10 2004, 05:00 PM
Are those glittery thingies capes too? (Like Nicole Richie wore with jeans at some thingie) and a lot of other celebs were wearing glittery ones too.

I think you're thinking of a sequined bolero.

Originally posted by crazy_k@Oct 10 2004, 04:00 PM

I LOOOVE that! Its at barneys.com and its made by Jane Wheeler. (I think) SO CUTE!
http://www.***************/image/4192004172714.jpg

sequin bolero

I love capes, they're a cute alternative to shawls and ponchos. I got my friend a sequined cape and she can pull it off with jeans and a white tank. I prefer wool capelets myself.

I love capes, they're a cute alternative to shawls and ponchos. I got my friend a sequined cape and she can pull it off with jeans and a white tank. I prefer wool capelets myself.

I could be wrong but arent those called ponchos?? The ones with no arm holes have a strong resemblance to them..

Either way the Japanese know how to accessorize to the max thats for sure..

What I'm seeing everywhere are those glittery crocheted (and usually sequined) capes, which really are tiny capes, just about covering your shoulders.

But I like them so I won't complain.

I'm obsessed with capes at the moment. Does anyone know where I can find one similar to this one?

^ I have no idea...

Capes are a huge trend right now... though in this thread there seems to be a few boleros, which is a style I don't really like...

i was actually looking for one, but i can't found any good. :( i like them. they are cute.

I like the one Sienna Miller is wearing these days. (Sorry too lazy to look for a pic.) But I'm not a big fan of sequined boleros.

surprisingly i found a cute one at gap - slightly puckered sleeve, big buttons (black on black)... i must try and post pics later :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->