Care For Your Teeth

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
The back of my front teeth on the bottom HURT today.

This morning I felt like I needed to floss them, but that wasn't it. I've ended up flossing them 4-6 times gently within 2-3 hours. Didn't work. Didn't ease any kind of pain.

They just feel tender. Might be because I went to the dentist yesterday and even though they know everything under the sun about teeth, they brutalized mine as if my teeth just murdered a small child.

I'm a regular flosser. I floss every night. So not being used to flossing isn't a possibility.

Help me.

Also, my teeth aren't smooth. The edges look rough and once, I even attempted to take an emery board to smooth one. Aside from being the weirdest pain I've ever felt, I had to stop because I knew if I smoothed them too far, I would ruin them.

Help again.

^Never use an emery board on your teeth!! That's way too harsh. Never do anything like that to your teeth, let the dentist do!

Flossing is good but no more than twice a day, there is no need to overdo it!

The only time my teeth hurt was when my wisdom teeth started to grow. Might be the same for you?

I can't decide if it is the wisdom tooth on my bottom right side or my jaw in the TMJ. It could be my wisdom tooth because it is coming in.

I get a lot of clicking and popping when I eat. :doh: TMD. :ninja:

I did some mouth-searching, and I saw that my cheek got somehow pinched between a my tooth and side of my mouth, so it's irritated. Hopefully I can let that heal by putting a cotton roll between my cheek and teeth so that maybe the irritated area won't be irritated any longer.

I found out what's wrong! My wisdom tooth is coming out. But instead of growing up, it's growing up and to the right and it's pushing against my cheek just enough to irritate it and cause a sore. :doh:

^ahah, good to know! now my advice would be to have it removed asap if your jaw is too small to let it grow out. It can totally f*** your teeth and make them move.

^by the way, as your problem is solved, maybe we could turn this thread into something more general? any good advices to have/keep nice teeth.

Also, my teeth aren't smooth. The edges look rough and once, I even attempted to take an emery board to smooth one. Aside from being the weirdest pain I've ever felt, I had to stop because I knew if I smoothed them too far, I would ruin them.

Help again.

this is something some dentist call "bruce springsteen mouth" the dentists can file it for you. its very common. it primarily affects the front two teeth. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->