Teeth Whitening

Zoom whitening is around AUD$850 (in Australia) which is pretty good, considering it used to be $1,500 few years ago :smile:

I'm am an addict to Sensydone Total Whitening Toothpaste it does wonders :smile: when i brush my teeth, i leave the foam of the paste in my mouth for a good 2 minutes then i rinse it off.

i paid 400 a few years ago for a custom bite tray, and whitened my teeth using the bleach/tray overnight for several days

somehow i threw the custom trays away

my new dentist wanted $300 just for the new trays....so i went on ebay, there are several dental labs that will send you a kit to make them yourself (i paid $25).....it is absoltuely perfect

i purchased 35% bleaching gel (much higher that i used to use) but used it for 5 minutes at a time, every other day...then moved up to 15 minutes for a couple of days....

my teeth are absolutely white....almost too white...but since i am a coffee drinker, it will correct itself

i would absolutely recommend this, but make sure your teeth are in good condition.....and would proceed with caution (maybe start with a lower bleach concentration) only do a few minutes a day until you see how your teeth react

and for the record, crest whitestrips made my teeth hurt!!! i think the professional bleaches have some kind of de-sensitivity agent

i just wanted to share, because i am so happy i tried this....and i saved a ton of money

I use crest healthy radiance fluoride toothpaste + strips. It works so well! the toothpaste really whitened my teeth, I noticed a difference right away. In addition, the toothpaste also includes 4 whitening strips that you're suppose to use once a week. So far, Im loving it. I have used crest classic whitening strips in the past, but they started to make my teeth really sensitive so I stopped. but they DO work! :smile:

I also tried a sample of the new crest advanced seal strips. I think that they're a bit overpriced, but they do really hold well on your teeth. you can go on with your day, drink, talk, etc. BUT, the strips are really hard to take off. they're like super glued to your teeth! :lol: I think Ill stick to the original ones.

^^35% bleaching gel? that sounds really high - can I ask, if you know, is it Hydrogen Peroxide, or Carbamide Peroxide? (or something different).

I was using 10% Carbamide, but I think I need to try a stronger one, possibly switch to Hydrogen (9.5%).

^^35% bleaching gel? that sounds really high - can I ask, if you know, is it Hydrogen Peroxide, or Carbamide Peroxide? (or something different).

I was using 10% Carbamide, but I think I need to try a stronger one, possibly switch to Hydrogen (9.5%).

yes, it seemed really high to me as well, but i looked at my old nighttime set that i got from the dentist...it was 16 & 22%...and i wore them all night!

i got the 35% with my custom tray on ebay, and it came with a remineralization gel.....i highly recommend the custom trays...it takes a week or two to get them back, but if you follow the instructions...it comes out beautifully, i am sure it is the same as the dentist would provide

i only used it for a few minutes, for a week...until i was sure i didn't have any sensitivity issues (everything else i have tried hurts)

it is really inexpensive, much less than whitestrips....lots of dental labs sell the gel direct on ebay...google tooth whitening...after trying the 1st tube, i bought 10 more for like $20...should keep my teeth ultra white for a couple of years

i honestly don't remember the name of my seller, but read the feedback...

my husband had zoom whitening, and he cried like a baby for 2 days...he was in so much pain (i have never seen him cry)

so i decided that was not for me, and i am a total bargain shopper....so finding this on ebay saved me at least $300.

i think gradual whitening with professional products is most effective

I'm supposed to get ZOOM tomorrow and I've heard so many horror stories- I'm scared to go through with it!

I take the preventative maintenance approach to teeth whitening, I try to avoid things that easily stain teeth like coffee and cigs..and of course regularly brush.

hiii!
i have not yellow teeth, mines are really white, but they arent like the celebz ones, i mean...i want them white as a paper...
im 15 years old, how can i do it?

I ordered the trial of the pen, it said shipping was $1.95 originally but then:

Shipping & Handling $ 11.90

What the hell?

hey abercrombiegirl
i found this link, and i tried it out , i used the strips and i used the bleach pen and i did get amazing white results,
check it out :smile:
http://www.news9direct.com/?t202id=2160781644&t202kw=2

Don't check this out!

"You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $87.62 for the first shipment of PremiumWhite Teeth Whitening after the completion of the trial period."

It is a scam and I will have to see if I've managed to prevent them charging me. Absolutely ridiculous.

Don't check this out!

"You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $87.62 for the first shipment of PremiumWhite Teeth Whitening after the completion of the trial period."

It is a scam and I will have to see if I've managed to prevent them charging me. Absolutely ridiculous.
OH MI GOD!
Thanks so much for letting us know Daniel! I'm so glad you didn't loose you money.^_^

No no, I may lose my money. I'm arguing with someone on their 'Live chat'.

Okay, really annoyed at original poster of that link. Thanks for leading me to a website that insists on taking $100 of my money. Thanks a lot.

Okay, really annoyed at original poster of that link. Thanks for leading me to a website that insists on taking $100 of my money. Thanks a lot.
I POSTED THE LINK IN REFERENCE TO THS STORY NOT TO GO AND BUY IT.
i have the crest strips and the pen and they are not from the same brand but i used the combination and it worked!

Maybe you should have done better research before you insist that I was ripping you off!

OH MI GOD!
Thanks so much for letting us know Daniel! I'm so glad you didn't loose you money.^_^
did you read the story of the lady or just clicked to buy it?

I have the pro crest strips and i also have the idol whitenning pen gel, i havent used the strips for a while. I read the story and i used both products together and it worked!

No no, I may lose my money. I'm arguing with someone on their 'Live chat'.
Oh sorry, my bad..I just misunderstood. Anyway I hope you'll win the case..I really hate when sh*it like this happens, I hope things work out for you :flower:

did you read the story of the lady or just clicked to buy it?

I have the pro crest strips and i also have the idol whitenning pen gel, i havent used the strips for a while. I read the story and i used both products together and it worked!

"Step 1:
First get Premium White Pro (use promo code: whiteteeth)"

It doesn't say anything about 'pro crest strips' or 'idol whittening pen gel'.
I suggest you edit your post before other people get scammed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->