Carine Roitfeld - Stylist

is there any way to click and enlarge these images or are they just small? :unsure:

i would love to see the details on some of them..

ChrissyM said:
is there any way to click and enlarge these images or are they just small? :unsure:

i would love to see the details on some of them..

Yes are only small about, is more easy and fast with my program star composite of the editorials, post the big photos is much work and time sorry, and the scaner no permit To share scans about this, always no post the true source.

ok, thanks for sharing them testinofan :flower:

even small pics are appreciated ^_^

ChrissyM said:
ok, thanks for sharing them testinofan :flower:

even small pics are appreciated ^_^

of wellcome soon post more:flower:

Testinofan, those are fantastic editorials. Thanks so much for posting them ^_^

A couple of close ups of pictures posted before. (She's the only person in the world that can make tired eyes look sexy)

And I can only hope to wear a dress like that when I'm her age.

Source: gettyimages.com

Attachments

• 71034894.jpg
    71034894.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 71052092.jpg
    71052092.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 55389935.jpg
    55389935.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
testinofan you're doing a great job. but i think you didn't understand something : all editorials of Vogue Paris from feb. 2001 to NOW are supposed to be post into "Vogue Paris under Carine Roitfeld..."
complicated??!!
for instance the AMAZING Eleanora Bose editorial should be over there etc.
I think i'll post the ones I haven't scan yet overthere.

i think its ok?!

some of these layouts are from before she was the editor of vogue and look great with the other, more recent ones, so it would be a shame to split them up....

also i started a thread like that a little while ago and mods shut it down as it was too similar to this one?

but thats great someone got it through!

also - everyone goes on about how tiny she is, but in pics she looks rather a normal size, even next to other people. these are fashion people however and probably arnt the best 'normal' size to measure against but i would love to see her next to an average person!! anyone have any pics like this???

BerlinRocks said:
testinofan you're doing a great job. but i think you didn't understand something : all editorials of Vogue Paris from feb. 2001 to NOW are supposed to be post into "Vogue Paris under Carine Roitfeld..."
complicated??!!
for instance the AMAZING Eleanora Bose editorial should be over there etc.
I think i'll post the ones I haven't scan yet overthere.

Not are complicated baby !!! , me post in the 2 therad,:

in the therad Vogue Paris under Carine Roitfeld : 2001 to Present all editorials to 2001/2006.

in " Carine Roitfeld - Editor, Vogue Paris" in this therad all iworks of diferents years, and i think the true therad of Carine are this , in the other The arbitrary desicion to post only 2001/2006 is stupid , i think is good look all works of Carine in diferents monents me have much works and magazine from she but is bored That eliminate and change post alone place for I add of that already this evil begun the therad:wink:

Ej: the editorial of Eeonora Bose are in the 2 therad do you look watch firts, ok

i don't think it's a problem to post work in here that carine has styled... no matter which year it was done and whether she was at french vogue or not...

the french vogue is for ALL editorials under carine's time there as editor, but that doesn't mean that editorials can not also be posted in individual stylist and photographer threads as well

i think that that makes sense and that there's nothing complicated about it... there are lots of different contexts in which these works can be examined

Fashionistasista, Carine is definitely tiny, I've seen her in person. Probably a 2 (us) if I was to guess. She is also tall and always has on high heels so it gives her an illusion of being thinner than she actually is.
Carine is my fashion idol.

While I appreciate the generousity, I only come to this thread to see Carine's wardrobe, not wardrobe styled by someone else. There is another thread for the editorials!

testinofan said:
i think the true therad of Carine are this , in the other The arbitrary desicion to post only 2001/2006 is stupid

I strongly have to disagree with this comment. The Vogue Paris under Carine Roitfeld since 2001 to the present thread was a conscious and deliberate decision to display Carine's influence on Vogue Paris once she became Editor-in-Chief, rather than just her work as a stylist, before and after in various magazines. To dismiss the thread as being "stupid" is really insulting, especially to those of us who have contributed a lot to it.:angry:

And I'm surprised Testinofan, because you've recently scanned wonderful editorials for the thread!

ChrissyM said:
i don't think it's a problem to post work in here that carine has styled... no matter which year it was done and whether she was at french vogue or not...

the french vogue is for ALL editorials under carine's time there as editor, but that doesn't mean that editorials can not also be posted in individual stylist and photographer threads as well

i think that that makes sense and that there's nothing complicated about it... there are lots of different contexts in which these works can be examined

i absolutely agree.

karina, i don't think testinofan wanted to dismiss the other thread as 'stupid' - it clearly is not - there sometimes is a language barrier which i beg you all to understand:flower:

ChrissyM said:

Yes i gree:flower:

1karina1 said:
I strongly have to disagree with this comment. The Vogue Paris under Carine Roitfeld since 2001 to the present thread was a conscious and deliberate decision to display Carine's influence on Vogue Paris once she became Editor-in-Chief, rather than just her work as a stylist, before and after in various magazines. To dismiss the thread as being "stupid" is really insulting, especially to those of us who have contributed a lot to it.:angry:

And I'm surprised Testinofan, because you've recently scanned wonderful editorials for the thread!

jajaja 1Karina1 me no say stupid the therad, no no only say the desition of delet some edit about are 200,1999 ets this is stupid is goofd the people look all work in diferents moment of Carine my apology ok not are my Intention to offend ok much klisses and sorry again:wink: , me are a person never liked fight please answerme oki bye

testinofan said:
jajaja 1Karina1 me no say stupid the therad, no no only say the desition of delet some edit about are 200,1999 ets this is stupid is goofd the people look all work in diferents moment of Carine my apology ok not are my Intention to offend ok much klisses and sorry again:wink: , me are a person never liked fight please answerme oki bye

Oh, testinofan, I'm sorry. I took what you said the wrong way. I apologise. Friends?:flower: Keep posting your fab scans of Carine's work!:D

1karina1 said:
Oh, testinofan, I'm sorry. I took what you said the wrong way. I apologise. Friends?:flower: Keep posting your fab scans of Carine's work!:D

yes no probm:flower:

VogueFR Nov1999
Model: Elisabeth Davidsdottir.
Style: Carine Roitfeld.
Photographer: Mario Testino.

elisabethdavidsdottirvoht0.jpg

VogueFR Abr2002
Model: Claudia Schiffer.
Srtyle: Carine Roitfeld.

claudiaschieffervoguefrzo4.jpg

VogueFR Abr1998
Model: Eva Herzigova.

evaherzigovavoguefrabr1om6.jpg

VogueFR Sept1999
Models: Malgosia Bela, Guinevere Van Seenus, Natalia Semanova, Karen Elson, Meghan Shoemaker, Lisa Ratlife, Zdenka, Unk.

guieneverevanseenusvoguhy7.jpg

VogueFR Abr2002
Model: Werner Schreyer, Natalia Vodianova.

wernerschreyervoguefrabak6.jpg

Vogue Brazil Reprint FrenchVogue March1996
Models: Stella Tennant, Guinevere Van Seenus, Emma Hall.
Style: Carine Roitfeld, Donatella Versace.

stellatennantvoguebr199xy2.jpg

VogueFR Dec/Jan2004
Model: Sofia Coppola.

sofiacoppolavoguefrdec2ah5.jpg

VogueFR July2002
Model: Natalia Vodianova.
Photographer: Mario Tesino.

nataliavodianovavoguefrxg0.jpg

VogueFR Abr2003
Model: Nadine Willis.

nadinewillisvoguefrabr2mg0.jpg

Source: MODA, NataliaVodianova Site.

I think it's definitely interesting to see the work Carine has styled because in many ways it reflects her own personal style...

I look at the outfits she put together in these editorials and I can imagine Carine herself wearing them.. some of the looks are more adventurous than what she normally wears but i sort of see that as her pushing her own style boundaries or maybe vicariously styling others to wear clothes that don't suit her body type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->