Carine Roitfeld

has she been photographed wearing anything from her uniqlo collection besides the slip dress?

Love the Givenchy show after-party dress and blazer.

Where are all the pictures of her? I've been searching everywhere but can't seem to find many? Did she start skipping shows/cities now that she's got a mag to run in NY?

Paris and Milan shows:

Celine : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
04 Oct 2015 - Paris France

QMCurjd.jpg

Elie Saab : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
03 Oct 2015 - Espace Ephemere Tuileries - Paris France

9QOU6QN.jpg

Mugler : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
03 Oct 2015 - Grand Palais - Paris France

dsU2sgh.jpg

Celebrities Sightings At Paris Fashion Week - Dior Ready To Wear S/S 2016
02 Oct 2015 - Paris France

DSQiDMx.jpg

Balmain : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
01 Oct 2015 - Paris France

9Hsjcgy.jpg

Chloe : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
01 Oct 2015 - Paris France

Ru46wA1.jpg

Carine Roitfeld Collection For Uniqlo : Presentation - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016
30 Sep 2015 - Paris France

UH48uQL.jpg

Giamba - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week SS16
25 Sep 2015 - Milan Italy

1A1mz0n.jpg

Street Style: Day 2 - Milan Fashion Week SS16
24 Sep 2015 - Milan Italy

ZHQ9Cuf.jpg

wireimage.com, zimbio.com

Loving her outfits so far! Thanks for the pictures!

The outfits look great, especially at Dior and Valli, but I'm not mad about her shoe choices. She's in many ways no different than Anna, who recycle the same style structure over and over.

http://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/bof-500/carine-reborn

A very good article on Carine. She was banned from working with photographers whom she used to shoot with in Vogue Paris...so she now only have to work to others.I think she is still in her old comfort zone now, some of her Bazaar pages are not really her best. :(

Thanks for the link. I think that ban was a blessing in disguise. It forced her to look move out of a bubble of professionals and seek and explore new talents. Now they may not always be to my taste, but at least it shows she's trying.

Carine is probably still seething over the loss of Testino and Sims mostly. The tragedy of the situation is that both these two actually fail to make any form of impact on VP under Alt, so she shouldn't worry too much.

Is anyone excited about her Uniqlo collection? I don't even think it has a thread in the Designers & Collections forums. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, they seem like great basics, but on the other hand they are sort of boring and out of style. I mean the vests? Wasn't that a huge trend about a decade ago?

I really want the faux fur printed coat. I never would have guessed that I want a faux fur coat, but there's something about the classic cut and the fact that it is a darker printer that makes me really want it. I'm tempted to get a new suit and the belts look like. The silk shirts look super practical (at least the ones in black do), but the price seems to be very high for such a basic piece.

Carine Roitfeld arrives at Schiapparelli fashion show Paris Fashion Week Haute Coture Spring /Summer 2016 on January 25, 2016 in Paris, France.

wireimage

it's interesting to see her and ines in their own designs for uniqlo...

and she actually wore that hole-y sweater...
surprise~
:o

Carine Roitfeld attends the Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 27, 2016 in Paris, France.

wireimage

I wish there were more pics of her!

Dior Homme on January 23, 2016 in Paris

Louis Vuitton Menswear Fall/Winter 2016-2017

Giorgio Armani Prive Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016

wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm (surprisingly) not hating the white fur at Vuitton. She made it her own.

She looks stunning in that LV coat!!

http://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/bof-500/carine-reborn

A very good article on Carine. She was banned from working with photographers whom she used to shoot with in Vogue Paris...so she now only have to work to others.I think she is still in her old comfort zone now, some of her Bazaar pages are not really her best. :(
How interesting, I had no idea :o Seems a bit unfair, not being able to draw on the good working relationships you've developed in your last job

Carine Roitfeld, former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, leaves the Ralph Lauren Fall 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at Skylight Clarkson Sq on February 18, 2016 in New York City.
LrNB461.jpg

zimbio

This coat looks really cosy!! Not sure why she went with those glasses though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->