Kendra Spears

Congrats to her:woot: that name tho:ninja:. Anyway, with the genes that baby is gonna inherit, I'm sure he's gonna be gorgeous:heart:.

On a side note, I really hope she continues modeling. It seems like it's customary that when one becomes a princess, literally all evidence of their modeling career gets scrubbed out of existence:rolleyes:. Im kinda half expecting this thread to disappear very soon:lol:

First pics of Prince Irfan in the loving arms of his parents along with his grandfather
54697-resize-lvls-q10.jpg
_jfk2709_lr-canvas-resize-q10.jpg
54698-canvas-resize-q10.jpg

theismaili.org

I miss Kendra/Salwa so much! Does she not have ome official dutys like other princesses? I would love to see her at official engagements.

I read on bellazon today, that Salwa will make a comeback at Bottega Veneta??

The article said that she made a comeback at Bottega Veneta SS 16 but if you click through the slideshow, they misidentified Kati Nescher as Kendra. She didn't walk, and she likely won't walk for the FW 16 show either.

*Sigh* My heart always skips a beat when I see a new post in this thread:neutral:.

Im really hoping she makes a comeback soon but tbh, she's the wife & mother to heirs of a sect in a major, conservative religion... I doubt we'll see her outside of official events:unsure:.

I will not give up my hopes, she still had jobs after her marriage, maybe she is not fully back in shape after the birth.

Actually, I think that is her:woot:. She looks great and I hope we see more of her^_^.

my pic

Even though my heart skipped a beat when I saw a new post in her thread; for some reason, I just KNEW there was gonna be a pregnancy announcement:lol:. Congrats to her:P and hopefully we'll see some new work from her soon after the baby^_^.

Fingers crossed that it's a girl this time:shifty:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->