Kendra Spears

Allure June 2014 by Patrick Demarchelier

glossynesstand

Vogue Mexico July 2014

FUTURISMO (Reprint from Allure US June 2014)
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Paul Cavaco
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-up: Dick Page
Model: Kendra Spears

Vogue Mexico 07/2014 Digital Edition

Vogue China August 2014

Into The Wild

Photographer : Emma Summerton
Model : Kendra Spears & Elisabeth Erm
Style : Elin Svahn

Vogue China August 2014 Digital Issue via JoeCaderone

Can someone ID the leather jacket, the scarf, the bag and the black short dress worn by Kendra Spears in the following pics? I know many of her clothes are vintage, but I'm sure these items aren´t.

- BAG??

kendra-spears.jpg

Source: Lifeinapic

tumblrm41m47hzcq1qhja4g.jpg

Source: Foros Vogue

- SCARF?? I guess the scarf is Dolce Gabbana, but I'm not sure because I can not find any similar as a reference. AND LEATHER JACKET???

DSC02651.JPG

Source: Modoholics Blog

- DRESS??
2013100819254825394_rdn_5253572a4f239.jpg

Source: icpress.cn via 942v.com

Where is Kendra? No photographs of her attending official events Family Aga khan? She's not having much representation.... I'd love to see it more as a princess

W October 2014
Artful Living
Photographers:
Inen van Lmasweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Models: Olympia of Greece & Kendra Spears
Make-Up: Aaron de Mey
Hair: Shay Ashual

wmagazine.com

It somehow feels like she is three years pregnant already!
I doubt she will do a lot of modeling after her baby is born, she's basically hardly done anything since she's married.

Prince Rahim and Princess Salwa welcome baby boy

The model otherwise known as Kendra Spears gives birth to her first child

Princess Salwa Aga Khan, otherwise known as Kendra Spears, and her husband Prince Rahim Aga Khan have welcomed their first child. The American model gave birth to a baby boy, Prince Irfan, on 11 April in Geneva, Switzerland.

Rahim is the son of His Highness Aga Khan IV, the spiritual leader of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, and the news was announced on the official Ismaili website.

"Both mother and child are in good health," read the official statement, expressing the "great happiness of the Aga Khan and Spears family".

American model Spears married Rahim in a fairy-tale ceremony in Geneva in September 2013, after converting to Islam. Once touted as "the next Cindy Crawford" at the start of her modelling career - thanks to a similarly distinctive mole on her upper lip - she's since gone on to work with brands including Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton.
harpersbazaar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->