Carolina Herrera F/W 10.11 New York

I love the colours and the make-up and most of the looks, it's a very womanly collection which is a big + in my book

It´s not very youthful collection. But still pretty and elegant.
Personally i only like the part with the long dresses, the rest is too much OdlR and too old looking.

Can anyone help with contact information ? i'd like to order a dress I went to their official website got an e-mail off there & no response, its been 3 weeks :huh:
does anyone have another e-mail address or phone number?

I can see Laura Bush going crazy for this :shock:..ugh all that fur:sick:.And that atrocity on Frida is clearly a Bunny Mellon homage...:blink:

Wow, this collection was beautiful, very classy. It looks rich but still very wearable. Everything from the hair and makeup to the clothes was perfect. The gowns were especially beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very aristocrat, which isn't surprising; it's Carolina's signature supposedly. The paper-flakes dresses are so beautiful.

She certainly knows her market and her client well.

It's nothing exciting or special. I dislike the colour palette.. But the collection is indeed very wearable and will undoubtedly have a broad appeal.

I do like the light blue dress on Freja ^_^

Looking so russian/arabian aristocratic collection
Glamorous pieces,lots of fur,detailed gowns,russian clientele will go crazy for this!
The pink gown on Irina is my favorite of the whole show :wub:

this is sooooo classy !!!!!!!!! fabric and materials are great ! smart and sophisticated, with good prints ! perfect

a lot of these dresses are AMAAAAZING..a nice surprise from CH

best ch collection in a long while for me, the hair, makeup & shoes are fab too

Amazing collection. She always gets it right. The suits and the furs and the dresses, ugh beautiful!!!!

The hot pink dress is beautiful!
Not a fan of the whole collection though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->