Carolina Herrera S/S 11 New York

Excited to see the full collection, the gowns look interesting and beautiful, and the pink dress on Abbey is delicious.

i thought the image at first is important, a little upset that isn't included.
but thanks for the full show video!

I like MOST of it. Very sexy, but some of the prints...uck.

between this collection and stella resort, i'm not sure uptown girls need wear anything else. it's the sophisticated and intellectual way to appropriate florals for spring with silhouettes that are so current and modern they announce themselves in the room. and i love the runway flourish of that hat!

I need to see all the dresses in HQ. I love Carolina's designs..

Ok .. I need to ask, who the $#%#$% is Frida? (Consider this a gentle reminder -as a mod-: this is the D&C forums, not Supporting cast)

Hum .. Im very much intrigued by the inspiration .. but that dress with the bothanical illustrations seems VERY contrived (Dior, much?)

I think this collection is quite charming and certainly more interesting than in recent seasons...although I think some of the flower prints are a bit too faux ironic in their literal representation. There are some killer whites though and that colum dress on Jac is beautiful :heart:.

A little tacky at times dare I say. I did like most of the clothes, the theme was phenomenal and the hats were breathtaking, but I feel like something is off. I don't feel like the theme was pushed to the limit it should have been.
Plus runway show like always, rather blank and cheap looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->