Cate Blanchett

British Vogue’s 2022 Hollywood Portfolio Features 25 Of The World’s Biggest Stars

AhGjoRt.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Definitely loving that LV outfit without the coat. (src: tomandlorenzo.com)

Cate-Blanchett-Cesar-Film-Awards-2022-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Louis-Vuitton-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-6.jpg

^It does. She seems to be going through a 'sexy phase' at the moment. Cleavage! Visible bra! Cut-outs! :lol:

I really don't like the sheer panel at the SAGs. It cheapens the look.

Cate Blanchett attends the 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

mDRssoz.jpg

yKTUE9i.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

In all of the pictures I've seen from the SAG awards (all 3 of them!), you can't even see that sheer panel. I can see it in your second picture, but barely. Regardless, I like her in that dress, too.

In all of the pictures I've seen from the SAG awards (all 3 of them!), you can't even see that sheer panel. I can see it in your second picture, but barely. Regardless, I like her in that dress, too.
I think it's more that her boobs look squished which makes it obvious that there's a panel.

I think it's more that her boobs look squished which makes it obvious that there's a panel.
It kind of looks like how drag-queens use make-up to paint their girls on.

I'm still in awe of that LV look. Some of the other LV looks she's donned in the past didn't really quite speak to me, but this one is definitely classic Cate, IMO.

i hadn't noticed the panel in other shots either! but agree that it's unnecessary and even a detriment

47th Chaplin Award Recipient Cate Blanchett attends the 47th Chaplin Award Gala honoring Cate Blanchett at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on April 25, 2022 in New York City. (

uSoTkE1.jpg

E3RLtVT.jpg

Ox9tp8R.jpg

a6sSFRz.jpg

Cate Blanchett is seen in Midtown on April 26, 2022 in New York City.

vVgfTfC.jpg

NQHOqK7.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, wireimage.com​

Luxury house LOUIS VUITTON named two-time Oscar winner Cate Blanchett as the brand’s newest ambassador
photographer Sølve Sundsbø
(graziamag)

Vanity Fair
(official site)
Photo : Luigi & Iango
Styling : Michael Philouze
Hair : Luigi Murenu
Make-up : Mary Greenwell

Last edited:
photocall for "Tar" at the 79th Venice International Film Festival in Venice, Italy - September 1, 2022

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonieee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->