Cate Blanchett

I’ll have to pass on this look. I’m not crazy about the volume of the trousers, and no matter who does it, I can’t ever get behind stuff sprouting out from the bust-line.

I’m happy to see her back. “Tar” looks exciting, even though I have no clue what it’s about.

Cate Blanchett is seen during the 79th Venice International Film Festival on September 02, 2022 in Venice, Italy.

YqCXler.jpg

Cate Blanchett Styles Classic Suiting for the Venice Film Festival – Footwear News

GYXedE2.jpg

In Notting Hill on 28th July 2022.

0Id2uWQ.jpg

wireimage.com, footwearnews.com,​

Cate Blanchett receives the silver medallion at the Telluride Film Festival on September 03, 2022 in Telluride, Colorado.

Qt6jYIQ.jpg

CS3eL7b.jpg

wireimage.com​

Cate Blanchett attends the closing ceremony red carpet at the 79th Venice International Film Festival on September 10, 2022 in Venice, Italy.

SSq5bHQ.jpg

BItMBxo.jpg

xa9Mq14.jpg

KkMMiUA.jpg

3kFPw4C.jpg

Cate Blanchett arrives at the Hotel Excelsior during the 79th Venice International Film Festival on September 10, 2022 in Venice, Italy.

Nr5H65C.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com, hawtcelebs.com​

Cate Blanchett arrives for the Giorgio Armani Fashion Show during the Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 on September 25, 2022 in Milan, Italy.

ptgGhSo.jpg

Q9FncfM.jpg

s649g5Z.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Hmm.

Cate in one of the more noteworthy pieces from the recent BV collections ? I can see it.

Cate Blanchett attends the CNMI Sustainable Fashion Awards 2022 pink carpet during the Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 on September 25, 2022 in Milan, Italy.

tmaB3SU.jpg

vogue.co.uk​

Heavy on the LV product placement at the airport. I fear she will be wearing a lot of ugly custom dresses all season long.

Cate Blanchett is seen outside "Good Morning America" on October 3, 2022 in New York City.

DVsOaR3.jpg

NNLrfGh.jpg

At JFK Airport on 1st October 2022.

DIGQOKn.jpg

mQTvTgz.jpg

dailymail.co.uk, hawtcelebs.com​

Cate Blanchett is seen outside Ed Sullivan Theater on October 04, 2022 in New York City.

VKvCTGw.jpg

Cate Blanchett attends the "TÁR" red carpet event during the 60th New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on October 03, 2022 in New York City.

BEuVf7R.jpg

waCdGiJ.jpg

W1ws6mM.jpg

Cate Blanchett leaving her hotel on October 03, 2022 in New York City.

F3SsIcN.jpg

Cate Blanchett Just Wore the Chicest Canadian Tuxedo (wmagazine.com)

0ZqOFJF.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, wmagazine.com​

'TÁR' Los Angeles premiere on 6th October 2022.

yKGRsR5.jpg

8ds58TW.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Cate Blanchett attends the "Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio" world premiere during the 66th BFI London Film Festival at The Royal Festival Hall on October 15, 2022 in London, England.

KYqrMGw.jpg

1cWUhWN.jpg

Q&A in Hollywood on 7th October 2022.

FZriQMM.jpg

kutqXbx.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, tomandlorenzo.com

Cate Blanchett poses at a special screening for TÁR at Cremorne Orpheum on November 13, 2022 in Sydney, Australia.

TSEUZAt.jpg

3xmsSeR.jpg

justjared.com​

:clap: cate donning a VARIETY of looks and designers - would love to see more celebs do this rather than signing their souls to contracts

:clap: cate donning a VARIETY of looks and designers - would love to see more celebs do this rather than signing their souls to contracts
Despite being the face of two brands, she still seems to wear a variety of designers thankfully. The problem is, I dion't find her style terribly exciting lately.

I love that she re-wore this McQueen look.

Cate Blanchett attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences 13th Governors Awards at Fairmont Century Plaza on November 19, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

qFUwwG6.jpg

yf46RFQ.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

sure. her looks have been hit and miss, but it's better than being stuck in a rut, with one designer, like some

The New York Times Magazine October 15, 2022
The elusive power of Cate Blanchett
Photography:
Jack Davison
Styling: Rebecca Perlmutar
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-up: Morag Ross
Model/Celebrity: Cate Blanchett
wNNReldC_t.jpg

nytimes.com via Zorka

The Financial Times HTSI, November 2022
The revelations of Cate Blanchett