Cathy Wolf

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by Mea Culpa, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

height: 178
    bust: 80
    waist: 60
    hips: 92
    shoes: 39.5
    eyes: blue
    hair: blonde
    agencies: Almaz (MA/Berlin) | M+P (Milan) | Seeds (Berlin) | Addicted to Models (Vienna)
    instagram: @cathywolf

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    seeds | models

MDC Daily Duo

Who: Cathy Wolf, 178 cm / 5'10", German, born June 26th.

We Asked:
    What are your interests/favorite things?
    Music and art are basically my life. They go hand-in-hand. I live for the music I listen to, which consists greatly of rap, and sometimes alternative artists. My favorite rap artists are Rocky and the Mob, Skepta, and Tyler. I also have a massive passion for art, especially the neo-expressionist movement. Jean-Michel Basquiat, my favorite artist, was a big contributor to this movement. I paint, too. I love painting because it takes me to another world. Often, I just paint whatever I’m thinking of, or mirror the music I'm listening to in my own paintings. Along with art, fashion also has a special place in my heart. Revolutionary brands like Comme des Garçons Homme Plus, Raf Simons, and Rick Owens have created clothes that represent their feelings. I love that.

What were you doing before answering these questions and what will you be doing after?
    Before answering these questions, I was creating a detailed pencil sketch of Jean-Michel Basquiat. He has influenced a lot of the art I create and the music I listen to. I have an entire collection of sketches of people that have influenced me, in one way or another. And after answering the questions, I will be painting. I'm very spontaneous when it comes to painting and I like to paint fast, so any thought that comes to my head will come down onto the canvas again. Painting clears my mind.

What are your 3 favourite websites and/or apps?
    My favorite apps are definitely Instagram, YouTube and of course Spotify. I'm constantly listening to music. Whether it's A$AP Rocky or Tame Impala, something is always playing from my phone. I'm very passionate about the music I listen to and can connect almost every song with a moment in my life.

#1 Mea Culpa, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited by moderator myduckyandmee: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

digi...
    [​IMG]
    models

#2 Mea Culpa, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited by moderator myduckyandmee: Feb 1, 2018