Catwalk Trends S/S 10

I love turquoise and that pop of brightness it brings to a mostly black or grey outfit! But I'm not really sure how I feel about kitten heels...

im loving chocker/short necklaces this season. but im hating the kitten heals. so uncomfortable aswell.

This spring my favourites are:

- Bright pastels in torquise, red, yellow ect. paried with more neutral colors
- Mixed fabrics, especially matte fabrics with pantent or shiny leather
- Flower and crazy geometrical patterns, especially dresses!
- The "showing your underwear" trend, but just bras/corsets (pretty and covering ones)

Raw edges would be my personal fav of the season.

I loved the use of a lot of pastels - even in the haute couture lines for SS10 like Chanel and Valentino (WOW - this show was amazing). I noticed also a lot of nude colours and white. It's sad that we are moving completely away from the hard core looks of the past few seasons because I loved them, but I also like these lighter and more romantic pieces.

military style is the one i will definetely follow this season

how about scalloped edges? i loveeee the scalloped look!^_^

I love the palette of colours; the beautiful netural tones, but also the wiaow factor brights. Yum.

I loved the use of a lot of pastels - even in the haute couture lines for SS10 like Chanel and Valentino (WOW - this show was amazing). I noticed also a lot of nude colours and white. It's sad that we are moving completely away from the hard core looks of the past few seasons because I loved them, but I also like these lighter and more romantic pieces.

That's my favorite part about spring and summer collections... it's not so hardcore or that dramatic. "Romantic" is the word I was going for :smile: The nude and pastel shades are so lovely and feminine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->