Celeb brands

quiet-riot

Reaction score
What do you think about celebrity brands of accesories/clothing/perfume?

It seems like a lot of celebs are just jumping on the bandwagon, but I do like J-Lo's perfumes and some of her clothing range.

I don't like Britney Spears perfume though, or Beyonces.... And I dont know what Jade Goody's new perfume is like but i dont really want to! what about you?

If you are good at acting, you should be an actor.
If you are good at singing, you should be an singer.
If you are good at designing, you should be an designer.
If you are good at nothing, you should hire people to convince others you are good and become a wh*re, er, be an pop ____.

Nobody is good at everything.

And that is my opinion. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Do celebritys even design there own stuff (ie clothing), or does some body eles design them and their name just gets put all over the item?

It kind of annyos me when celebs becomes designers or singers becomes actors etc. It's like this: if they are good at both like singing and designing, then that's fine. But if they are like good at singing but only half as good at designing, then I just feel like they should have stucked to what they were good at.

I have a feeling that a lot of the celebrity lines out there have "real" designers who design everything themselves, but make the celebrity think it's all the celebrity's ideas. Either that, or the celebrity gives designers a vague direction, like "big hats" or "80s punk" and the designers do everything else.

yeah, it's just branding. i dont think so the celebrities really does sit down and design them... i doubt it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->