Celebrity Houses #2

Sienna's house is lovely, but it feels a little claustrophobic. More charming than functional.

Emma's house has me divided. Certainly a unique choice especially for someone her age (I think she was 19 when she bought it) to go for an older, quirkier house. I think it once belonged to Natalie Cole. As far as her decorating choices, I really love some of the bathrooms, the yard, and the kitchen, but the art is hit or miss and it just feels like she (or Proem) were trying too hard to be unconventional with their choices. Still, I think it's my favorite "influencer" house that I can recall seeing.

Surprised by how much I like Rita's house. Not necessarily the furnishings, but the house itself I love.

^ I liked Rita's house too and she also seems nice and surprisingly humble. Fashion's been pushing her since the beginning of time and I still can't think of a single Rita Ora song and don't even remember hearing her talk before so this is all one pleasant surprise, looove her cute little garden. :heart:

I just came to express mild jealousy over Kylie Jenner's Philippe Parreno piece. I feel very 'hell no.. but also YES' and it just looks so good and even relaxing..

parreno.jpg parreno1.jpg

Reactions: KoV
Thom Browne and Andrew Bolton's place was in December's AD. For the most part, I love it. Some of the choices, while beautiful, are kind of generic at this point (the green Gracie wallpaper, the all-white kitchen) but I like their taste (Nakashima >>> Jeanneret) and the masculine glamour of it all.

architecturaldigest.com

It's huge by NYC standards for sure, at 7000sf. I just wish they hadn't gotten rid of the trees, ivy, and the blue door. It looks like a handsome house now, but it had more charm before. Photo below of what it looked like before, for reference.

The bone structures of the house is sublime. Except for the kitchen, not feeling the decor.

Does Thom ever wear pants??? ...I get that it's branding, and he’s proud of his powerlifter legs, but sheesh— wear a pair of pants once in a while: It’ll make you come across so much sexier than bearing it all.

I’m not a fan of the minimalistic trend either. But I think the colors in the photos and the furniture give it more personality than a typical minimalist home.

His bathroom gives me something, I like it but I'm also freaked out by how exposed the works are and the humidity. Hope he has a dehumidifier.. he must have one, given his advanced coffee game (jealous of that thing he has going on! I love it when people are so ceremonial about the process of waking up lol).

Also, say no about the Tillmans on the staircase, way to ruin it.. but I guess we all see what we want to see.. the guy is seeing poetry in that image hah..

That's one of those houses where it might look like a fantasy, but in reality, you can never get the rooms to heat up, the stone walls are so thick in places, you won't get a signal, and it will constantly need repairs that you can't afford, because it'll be on a historic house register, and you'll have to get permission for everything.

Very busy, but there are some aspects I really like. Call me weird, but I love the wallpaper. And that green couch is heavenly. Also love the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->