Celebs in L.A.M.B

style_savy

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of celebs these days wearing Gwens new line...god knows why. Here's Ashlee in a L.A.M.B sweater.

065vm8tb.jpg

ashlee-star.com

aw i dunno i really like the stuff ive seen so far from the line..kinda even like that sweater lol

Oh my Gawd, i looooove paris' bag! This girl i knew had the same exact bag, and i loved it, and when i wanted to buy it, found out its never gonna be made again and they dont sell it anymore. So i went on ebay and they had it for $60 canadian, and my teacher (whos gay and knows all about fashion) told me that holt's would have a year end sale and it would be really cheap there, and i listened to him. Well, all of the bags are sold out in all the stores and i was SO pissed because it was such a cute bag... :( Sad story, i know...
On a lighter note, some of the stuff ive seen is hideaous, like that green top Kelly Osbourne wore, but some stuff is so cute.

Nicky Hilton and Ashlee Simpson in the same LAMB sweater

(credits- my collection)

0087ne.jpg

Nicole Richie

(ultimatenicole)

I believe Nicky Hilton and Leanne Womack also wore this exact dress along with Nicole & Gwen.

I like the harajuku lovers clothes,except for the this s**t is bananas tracksuit,and ive really been having my eye on a L.A.M.B. leopard hoodie,but what is up with those hidious goth text bags!There was one bag with leopard and rasta color stripes,i know that gwen and galliano are buddies and all but does that make it right for her to totally steal a design.Horrible,i hope i wont be seein much of them.:shock:

i like almost everything...there are a few misses but mostly i think its cute love nicole and hils dresses awsome:blush:

I think the only thing I liked from all of these is that black dress Hilary Duff is wearing....

alexis bledel - top

ashanti - top

helen lee schifter - dress

kelly osbourne - top

nicky hilton - dress

lee ann womack - dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs