Celebs in L.A.M.B

some of those dresses are really cute i want me one

i think the lamb line has a lot of really cute stuff... and i doubt it would get bashed at all if it werent a "celebrity line"

hilary3hb.png

hilary22ff.png

L.A.M.B top

(from her thread)

Alexis Bledel looks gorgeous with the smocked blouse. I think it looks good with her hair, looking reddish in that pic.

The jacket Kelly's wearing and Ashanti's pants are also L.A.M.B.

I think Hilary Duff looks weird in L.A.M.B.

LottaK said:
There was one bag with leopard and rasta color stripes,i know that gwen and galliano are buddies and all but does that make it right for her to totally steal a design.Horrible,i hope i wont be seein much of them.:shock:

actually, the l.a.m.b bags were out before the dior rasta line......
they're discontinued and hard to get now, anyways. so nor worries about these 'horrible' bags being seen often

...and hilary duff should NEVER wear lamb. her body is the exact opposite of what it wass made for (gwen's body - a smaller top, bigger bottom)

Does anyone have a picture of the Harujuku Girls ... This S**t is BANANAS t-shirt and know where I can purchase it online??? PLEASE.

Tushka_BeLLa, why don't you check harajukulovers.com? They have an online shop, and a store locator.

There are also other online shops that carry hl.

Here's Paris in the Lambstooth cardigan.
I found this on google.com, the website it supposedly came from wasn't working.
444-vi.jpg

I actually really like this sweater. When I went to go buy it they were sold out, so I purchased a very similar one from Victoriassecret.com

I know Halle Berry was a fan of her line L.A.M.B. bags that Stefani did with LeSportsac

Here's more Paris in L.A.M.B., courtesy of nodoubtweb.com

parislamb.jpg

Great thread!!
I love the Harajku Lovers line

018md.jpg
credit WENN
f0_1.JPG

Hotel de Paris said:
Here's Paris in the Lambstooth cardigan.
I found this on google.com, the website it supposedly came from wasn't working.

I actually really like this sweater. When I went to go buy it they were sold out, so I purchased a very similar one from Victoriassecret.com

I bought that sweater last season. I absolutely love the print. You may be able to find it on ebay. Happy hunting. :flower:

Is the black strapless dress Gwen was wearing w/ the ruffle on the bottom availible yet? I havent seen it anywhere. Or is it for S/S 06?

iLoveCouture said:
Is the black strapless dress Gwen was wearing w/ the ruffle on the bottom availible yet? I havent seen it anywhere. Or is it for S/S 06?

it's fall 05, it's the same dress mischa barton is wearing. also comes in teal plaid...probably still available...i'm sure it's still out there to be found, it was one of the more expensive pieces..
here it is available in gold:
http://www.l-a-m-b.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=LD5257Z
i can't seem to find the black online...

i have the lambstooth sweater too, i love it. lindsay lohan wore it sorta recently...

agirlcalledk1ll said:
it's fall 05, it's the same dress mischa barton is wearing. also comes in teal plaid...probably still available...i'm sure it's still out there to be found, it was one of the more expensive pieces..
here it is available in gold:
http://www.l-a-m-b.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=LD5257Z
i can't seem to find the black online...

i know shopbop.com used to have the black strapless dress, and you should also try shophoneywest.com, i remember seeing it there. and use the promotion code "JESSSTYLE1" for 20% off and free shipping.

kelly monaco?? apparently a big l.a.m.b fan:

zebra smocked dress

ruffle tank with belt and PROBABLY the flat fitted cropped pant in black (the pic is too small to see details, but the silhouette looks right..)

ruffled blouse in white

photos credit to gettyimages, and wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:
Tushka_BeLLa said:
Does anyone have a picture of the Harujuku Girls ... This S**t is BANANAS t-shirt and know where I can purchase it online??? PLEASE.

Urban Outfitters carries Harajuku Lovers. I'd try there.

also, carmen electra in the plaid cashmere capelet:

photo credit to superiorpics forum

i have this piece in both that plaid and the red/camel plaid, it's one of my favorites!!

I lovin it!On Style.com you can see a movie from Gwen's show!!!

(My English is not verry good , because I'm 11 years old and I'm from the Netherlands..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->