Celebs in Swimwear

style_savy

Reaction score
I know the other thread was closed but perhaps we could open it again? I'd be nice to have this thread open since it's summer:D

nic2ts3.jpg
nicmaygu3.jpg

Nicole Sherzinger of PCD, Hawaii, May 2007
celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the last thread being closed...
it's just so hard to have a bathing suit thread for celebs without it veering into some kind of weight talk...

What do the mods think? Does anyone have the strength to monitor it?

Hilary & Haylie Duff Host a 4th of July Beach Bash in Malibu (2007)
celebutopia
19886672gd5.jpg

00uh0.jpg

jan07em9.jpg

Barbados January 2007
aug06md9.jpg

Barbados August 2006
ultimate-rihanna.com

hilarydufflk0.jpg

HILARY DUFF

The singer gets giddy while hosting a Fourth of July beach party in Malibu in a halter black bikini.

BUY HILARY'S LOOK NOW
Top, $20; at delias.com
Bottom, $34; at jcrew.com

haydenpanetierre2ce4.jpg

HAYDEN PANETTIERE

The self-proclaimed bikini girl shows off her form in a striped Vix bikini, while hanging out in Venice Beach with boyfriend Stephen Colletti.

BUY HAYDEN'S BIKINI NOW
Top and bottom, $128; at beachbliss.com

evamendeswp6.jpg

EVA MENDES

The actress accessorizes her hot pink Lunazul "Rio" bikini with a headscarf and sarong while soaking up the sun in Capri.

BUY EVA'S LOOK NOW
Top and bottom, $175; at lunazulswimwear.com

mariahcareykr8.jpg

MARIAH CAREY

The singer accessorized her Roberto Cavalli bikini with some major bling while sailing off the coast of Italy.

BUY MARIAH'S LOOK NOW
Top and bottom, $220; at vivre.com

evalongoriaxk7.jpg

EVA LONGORIA

Before her blowout wedding, the actress hit the shores of France in an electric blue Trina Turk bikini.

BUY EVA'S LOOK NOW
Top, $69; at everythingbutwater.com
Bottom, $69; at everythingbutwater.com

tyrabanks300mk5.jpg

TYRA BANKS

The Vix-clad talk show host recalls her famous Sports Illustrated covers while vacationing in the Bahamas.

BUY TYRA'S BIKINI NOW
Top & bottom, $64 each; at bloomingdales.com

heidimontagad0.jpg

HEIDI MONTAG

The Hills costar gets into summer fun and games in her floral string bikini.

BUY HEIDI'S LOOK NOW
Top, $46; at islandsurf.com
Bottom, $34; at islandsurf.com

michelerodriquezpp8.jpg

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ

The actress takes the plunge in Cannes in a teeny patterned bikini.

BUY MICHELLE'S LOOK NOW
Top, $13; at oldnavy.com
Bottom, $34; at oldnavy.com
people

katebosworthoy1.jpg

KATE BOSWORTH

The star frolics on the shores of Hawaii in a chocolate brown and tortoise shell bikini from the Gap.

BUY KATE'S BIKINI NOW
Top, $33, at gap.com
Bottom, $33, at gap.com

vanessaminillouj7.jpg

VANESSA MINNILLO

Minnillo flaunted her famous figure in a sweet striped Vitamin A two-piece while on vacation with live-in love Nick Lachey.

BUY VANESSA'S BIKINI NOW
Top, $72, at boutiquetoyou.com
Bottom, $68, at boutiquetoyou.com

camerondiazvk3.jpg

CAMERON DIAZ

Diaz walks the beach in a delicious Lollipop suit from Le Doux. Call 888-284-2420 for stores or improvise her look with the Buttercup top in emerald green from L*Space and Bright Stripe bottoms from Salinas.

BUY CAMERON'S LOOK NOW
Top, $61; at instyleswimwear.com
Bottoms, $40; at urbanoutfitters.com

cristinaricciig4.jpg

CHRISTINA RICCI

Ricci soaks up the sun with a girl's true best friends – a dog and a bright bikini. Try the look with a ruched-front bandeau top and solid bottoms in cinnabar from J. Crew.

BUY CHRISTINA'S LOOK NOW
Top, $36; at jcrew.com
Bottoms, $34; at jcrew.com

siennamillerhh5.jpg

SIENNA MILLER

The British beauty plays it cool in the Torey suit from Vix. Chain detailing gives the nautical-inspired bikini some extra edge.

BUY SIENNA'S BIKINI NOW
$122; at vixswimwear.com

pinkxf7.jpg

PINK

Pink pairs her skull-printed triangle top with plain black bottoms for a little – yes, just a little – conservative touch. Get her style with a Rock n'Roll High Skull bikini top from Holmes Swimwear and hipster bottoms in black from L*Space.

BUY PINK'S LOOK NOW
Top, $96 (sold as set); at susanholmes.net
Bottoms, $59; at everythingbutwater.com

rihanavh1.jpg

RIHANNA

The songstress dresses up for a day at the beach in a chocolate-brown suit with jeweled detail. No need for an S.O.S. The La Dolce Vita suit from Asha Couture will give you similar sparkle.

BUY RIHANNA'S LOOK NOW
$132; at swimwearboutique.com

jessicaalbaxp8.jpg

JESSICA ALBA

Alba flaunts her famous form in a two-toned suit from Vitamin A. Score the cute combination in a magenta bandeau top and light copper bikini bottoms from American Apparel.

BUY JESSICA'S LOOK NOW
Top, $25; at americanapparel.net
Bottoms, $25; at americanapparel.net

jessicabielab8.jpg

JESSICA BIEL

Biel highlights her athletic curves in a playful brown-and-pink argyle suit by Kerry Cushman; skirted bottoms provide extra coverage during beach fun.

BUY JESSICA'S BIKINI NOW
$186; at kushcush.com

mollysimseg6.jpg

MOLLY SIMS

Sims did Sports Illustrated proud in her colorful string suit. Get the former swimsuit-model's look with the Eye of the Tiger print top and Keyhole bottoms from Love Surf Love.

BUY MOLLY'S LOOK NOW
$86 at swimwearboutique.com

drewbarrymorerx5.jpg

DREW BARRYMORE

Barrymore wears her birthday suit – her Lisa Curran bandeau bikini birthday suit, that is. She bought the suit in two colors for a celebratory beachside bash.

BUY DREW'S BIKINI NOW
$140; at shopbop.com
people

o0o0o my favorite is eva mendes, she looks so chic!

I'm glad this thread is on again! It's great to see so many great bodys wearing such wonderfull pieces of swimwear!

Last edited by a moderator:
i prefer the simple bandeau style bikinis in subtle colors,like the one drew is wearing,sexy,simple,chic.
or my second fave would be missonis

Out of the common bikini styles, I like simple ones too, but I don't really think bandeau's are very flattering. :unsure:

I love 50's and 60's style one pieces, kind of rockabilly, but I can't find any pictures.:doh:
Similar to this (I hope it's not too off topic).
Album-4%20-%202.jpg

http://corykennedy.blogspot.com/

Any pics? :unsure:

great thread!

i like drew barrymore.. she looks so fun!

Eva Mendes looks amazing in the last picture of her.....:heart: My favorite! Is it just me or do Lindsay Lohan's swimsuits always look like they don't fit quite right?:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->