Celine Dion Is Pregnant With Twins

Kenysha75

Reaction score
celinedionknockedup.jpg

42-year-old Celine Dion and her 105-year-old dusty husband René Angelil are expecting their second and third child together, so says her rep to People Magazine. Celine got a case of the double babies 14 weeks ago after her sixth in-vitro fertilization attempt. Celine also tried some acupuncture shi* to increase her chances at getting pregnant.

Celine announced she was pregnant 10 months ago, but it turned out to be a false positive. Celine recently told Oprah that she's been trying to get knocked up to give her 9-year-old son R(roll that "R" like you're trying to hawk a loogie)ené-Charles a brother or a sister.

René Angelil issued this statement of words to People: "We're ecstatic. Celine is just hoping for a healthy pregnancy. She was hoping for one baby and the news that we are having two is a double blessing!"

Congrats to Celine and the Canadian Santy Claus! Let's all grab two bottles (because we've got two hands) and drink to that! And then drink some more since Celine can't. And then drink MORE for her twins (which I hope she names TAKE-A and Kayak), because they just won the lottery. I mean, this is Celine's backyard.
100505M3_DION_B-GR_06.jpg

Who the fuc* has Raging Waters in their backyard? Looking at that just makes me want to pee in Chlorine.
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
her husband is sooo old....I wonder if he ever will see his kids adults. anyway, congrats. I know they have been trying to get baby for a loooong time.

btw. definetly not the best singer in the world hahah

Why dont they adopt? She is old, He is old. Thats not good but anyway congrats!

thank jebus. now she can stop her "woe is me" act. she is lucky to have one healthy child. like edita said, why not adopt? there are millions of loving children without families in the world.

What's with all this disrespect towards age? Celine is only 42 - which isn't old at all.

she's only 42, she's hardly an old woman, there are much older women having children these days, just because she's famous doesn't mean she's any different

glad she finally is pregnant! i was feeling cringe-y every time she officially told the world that she tried and tried... twins should be fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->