Celine S/S 2025 Paris

You guys can joke about it all you want but it’s undeniable he delivered in all his CD positions - From YSL Rive Gauche Homme to Dior Homme, Saint Laurent and eventually Celine. You may disagree on the degree of taste and as I was mentioning before, even as a longtime admirer am not free of criticism but it’s without doubt he left on a high note and there is an evolution to his work - Sometimes you only see that upon hindsight.

Very few designers in this industry have this impressive track record and lasting influence on the brands he helped elevate, he can absolutely ask for the highest level of fees for whatever offers are flying his way - If not, he leaves behind a more than impressive body-of-work.

Chapeau!

Céline is the only brand that is not cheap and it’s thanks to Hedi.

Dior, Givenchy, Fendi, Valentino, Hermès… their merchandise is terrible and beyond cheap. Hedi made Céline grow like crazy without compromising.

That said, I don’t get people saying this looks youthful. I mean, the models are young, the clothing is quite classic. But I’m ok with that. I think his Chanel will be a tad boring after a few years but better that than Jacquemus.

with such limited distribution of his rtw... it better be not cheap at all. The stores barely have any runway pieces or anything close to it. Mostly a lot of basics with logo or biker jackets etc.

I'm not a Hedi girl but
You guys can joke about it all you want but it’s undeniable he delivered in all his CD positions - From YSL Rive Gauche Homme to Dior Homme, Saint Laurent and eventually Celine. You may disagree on the degree of taste and as I was mentioning before, even as a longtime admirer am not free of criticism but it’s without doubt he left on a high note and there is an evolution to his work - Sometimes you only see that upon hindsight.

Very few designers in this industry have this impressive track record and lasting influence on the brands he helped elevate, he can absolutely ask for the highest level of fees for whatever offers are flying his way - If not, he leaves behind a more than impressive body-of-work.

Chapeau!
so true, even thought I dont like Hedi's work he delivers , he's an obviously safe option for Chanel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noorap
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->