Celine S/S 06 Paris

brian said:
absoltuely gorgeous collection, especially the evening wear and accessories.
i really like ivana's vision for the label. :heart:
i knew you would agree:heart:

This show, I generally think not bad, better than what Roberto Menichetti did b4 at least. It's a better Celine, more French in a way, more feminine, less uptight/ stuck up, and lots of individual items that women could wear. Dun wanna call Ivana Omazic a good or bad designer just yet, too early to say. But I'd say a good change there, a promising change... and I always have faith to those who came from Prada.

Nothing all that original, nevertheless it was one of my favorite collections of the season. I really love the looks (the white, the gloves, the skirts, the handbags, the shoes, the heabands, the knee socks, the trenches :heart: ) I can't wait to translate this look myself!

would anyone, perchance, know the name of this bag? i've searched high and low but alas.. :(

00040m.jpg
style.com

i looked everywhere no luck:huh:
i stumbled upon this Celine Boogie Frame bag.

p10575369_ph_althero_Dark_Brown.jpg
eluxury.com

i loveeee the one in that pic... i you ever find the name of it, please do tell :flower:

:clap:! finally, the name!

its called the 'Clandestine' (theres a thread dedicated to that now). yucky name, cutsey bag.. :heart:

dhclam said:
This show, I generally think not bad, better than what Roberto Menichetti did b4 at least. It's a better Celine, more French in a way, more feminine, less uptight/ stuck up, and lots of individual items that women could wear. Dun wanna call Ivana Omazic a good or bad designer just yet, too early to say. But I'd say a good change there, a promising change... and I always have faith to those who came from Prada.

Just so ...

The style.com review mentions that in the past it's been a reliable source of everyday separates. As simple as it sounds, that's a raison d'etre as far as I'm concerned ... because how difficult is it to find the separates you must have to complete your wardrobe?? In my world, it's not easy :P Just recently I came across a Celine skirt that was just lovely, think I'm gonna get it ... I would dearly love to have a reliable source for such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->