Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush Separate

Tinuviel

Reaction score

Chad Michael Murray, 24, and Sophia Bush, 23, have separated after five months of marriage, PEOPLE has learned.

A spokesperson for Bush confirmed the split, but offered no further details on the relationship between the couple, who star together on One Tree Hill.

"This is a difficult and unfortunate situation," said Bush in a statement. "I am glad this is being resolved sooner rather than later."

(from people.com via jjb)

:shock: Must say I'm shocked. Even though I don't particularly like either of them I thought this was going to last... well, at least longer than 5 months. Wonder what happened. I always thought Chad had shifty eyes. :ninja: :lol:

Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose, our dear Jssy is back in the running. :wink:

I don't know, I'm surprised. Not one of my favorite couples, but... they always looked so happy. Hmmm.

He was too cute anyway:P

.....But it sucks either way...

OMG!!!! NO!!! I was rooting for them! After reading so many interviews of Chad, I would have thought he really loved her! My goodness! This is such a shock!

This is so sad. Everyone's splitting up: Renee and Kenny, Jamie-Lynn and A.J., Tori Spelling and whoever she was married to, and now these 2. I'm so depressed.

I'm shocked whenever any celebs separate.. I'm just weird like that.. it always comes as a suprise.. for example I found Drew Barrymore and Tom green's divorce totally unexpected :blink:

Hmm, can't say I'm shocked. They were too young. Even though they may very well be in love, I think too many couples nowadays, young couples especially, confuse love with commitment.....that's just my overly cynical take on things anyway.

Yes you guys have been predicting this for months... I don't even know who they are!!

It was due to my magical powers. Jessica, you owe me on this one...

On a more serious note, I don't like Sophia and her family. Good move for him.

I am so not surprised. They were way too young to get married. I wonder if this will effect the show. Do their characters have much to do with each other? I don't watch it.

Page six and gawker always speculated on these two - when I hear rumours for long enough, I start realizing they are rumours for a reason. *cough* nick and jessica *cough*.

Whatever....

I don't get celebrities and their laissez faire-attitude towards marriage.

fouroclock said:
It was due to my magical powers. Jessica, you owe me on this one...

On a more serious note, I don't like Sophia and her family. Good move for him.

Her family???

AlmostFamous said:
Her family???

Yeah I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to look stupid.. is she a Bush?? I mean I know she is a Bush.. but is she a BUSH?? :lol: I never heard of her being one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->