Chairlift

La bordélique

earthbound
Reaction score
I wanna know that I'm not the only one here who listens to Chairlift.
I have their two albums, Does You Inspire You and Something... the second is a lot better than the first in my opinion but maybe a little less accessible?

They had a hit called "Bruises", thanks to Apple for using their song in an iPod Nano commercial... I don't really like that song (too sweet?) but I still suggest you all to check out their first album cause there are lots of great tracks like "Planet Health", "Evident Utensil", "Flying Saucer Hat", "Somewhere Around Here", blablabla.

Oh and I need to mention that the lead singer, Caroline Polachek, is supergorgeous (I've seen them live twice) and is one of the rare people who can do that strange Robert Smith scream.

Here, some videos for your entertainment. :flower:

Not a fan of the video, but LOVE the song.

You will probably think this is very weird. I like how the dance is completely in sync with the sounds.

She wears a Proenza Schouler PS1 in this video! B)

The video everyone* has a hard time with.
*Not really.

you're not the only one...:flower:

my favourite song is Earwig Town...it may be because it was the first one of theirs that i heard, and it just brings so many happy memories flooding in. :heart:

Yeah it's already been 4 years since their first album, and Planet Health has never left my iPod since. Earwig Town is definitely cool, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->