Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website15.jpg
More from chanel.com

rhiannonmars said:
I did see Chanel costume jewelry on sale at the boutique Tuesday. There was nothing as good as that though.
The selection sucks. Crappy jewelry and canvas Cambon bags. The only thing moderately interesting was the Chanel flight set; mask, pillow and blanket in that satin print. I kind of wanted it, though there was only one, the sample on which had lipstick (WTF?) and dirt on it, they wouldnt even drop the price because of those flaws!

I love it, so much, but now I will unfortunately settle for rip offs considering I'm 15 and on an allowance.

Let's remember our manners, thanks. -- Luna

Last edited by a moderator:
rhiannonmars said:
^ Claires carries jewelry with CCs on it?!

well....last time i checked.....you don't need a flashy logo to get the look...but that's just me:innocent:

^ I've never stepped into a claire's, well, not since I was 10! I was actually surprised they still exist. What do they carry, like cheap chain bracelets w/ interwoven leather? Pearl charm bracelets? Other than that, I'm not sure what they would imitate...

I wasn't talking about the CC's on it, just one's that LOOK like it. Not one's that say they are it.

And sorry I can't afford to buy it. I was just saying I liked the look, but I'll have to buy the one's that look like it. I worded it wrong.

I would kill to afford it, but not everyone is made of money.

Haven't you ever heard of pulling off a look for less money?

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the interesting comments above...

High prices do not equal high class, TYVM. :rolleyes:

i like chanel costume jewelry, i think it looks cute on mischa barton. i wouldn't wear some of it bc it might scream logo wh*re =/ i was gunna get a necklace last season it went on sale for like 250! it was really pretty and simple but i got a purse instead, i went back the next day and it was gone =(

m4ryb3ar said:
i like chanel costume jewelry, i think it looks cute on mischa barton. i wouldn't wear some of it bc it might scream logo wh*re =/ i was gunna get a necklace last season it went on sale for like 250! it was really pretty and simple but i got a purse instead, i went back the next day and it was gone =(

Well with a price like that, of course it would be! Hahaha. But that's a shame, you gotta snag things if you like them enough. I always go to buy things, then I decide to think about it. I go back the next day and it's always gone.

As for Chanel costume Jewelry, I think a lot of it is really cute. I'm not sure if I'd wear a lot of it, but some of it is really nice. If it looked good on me, I'd definitely buy.

Chanel Camelia Ring

Does anyone have this chanel camelia ring sculpted in onyx? Can you tell me how much it is in the U.S.? Also, there's one in white as well, do you know what kind of gemstone is that and also how much in the U.S.? And if you have either the one in onyx or the white one, how do you like it? I mean, is it wearable on daily basis? Or more like a ring you wear only on special occasions? I like them but worry that they might look too big on my fingers and not that wearable.

Attachments

• camelia03.jpg
    camelia03.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 539
I've had the white one for the past 4 years and i :heart: adooooore it!! It's a beautiful piece and not too dressy.. It's a large ring but it can be worn on daily basis... It's around $2000 or $3000, i don't remember the exact amount.. but u have to try it on and decide for urself on how it looks on ur fingers.. Good Luck :flower:

Thanks Wafaya :flower:

And do you know what kind of gemstone is that on your ring?

i've been trying to remember the name of the stone and it's on the tip of my tongue!! arrggggg... i think it's called Moonstone if i'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->