Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so today I called Chanel at Beverly Hill and South Coast, and I am confused by the conflicting info they gave me.

Beverly Hill said the price is $2300 for each (both black & white have the same price), but South Coast said the price is $2850. Big difference...

Also, both stores said they no longer made them in white gold, only yellow gold (but I like white gold :( ). And of course, because they pretty much have no more in stock I might have to place a special order or get one transfered to me from the East Coast (there's 1 white camelia ring available there but I am not certain about the size so I don't want to order yet until I try out the size).

Finally, do you prefer black camelia, or white? Which one look better with the yellow gold?

I have to be honset...I was never a fan of yellow gold for the longest time ever...but then i find yellow gold sorta vintage if you know what i mean...plus it looks good and stands out..depending on the style...for instance i bought this ring from BLV a couple of days ago and it looked great in yellow gold than the white gold with diamonds...(dont get me wrong i love diamonds and i love white gold) but the style suited it more plain yellow gold:smile:

van you post a picture of your ring wafaya?

Id love to see what it looks like :smile:

Dulcisima said:
I have to be honset...I was never a fan of yellow gold for the longest time ever...but then i find yellow gold sorta vintage if you know what i mean...plus it looks good and stands out..depending on the style...for instance i bought this ring from BLV a couple of days ago and it looked great in yellow gold than the white gold with diamonds...(dont get me wrong i love diamonds and i love white gold) but the style suited it more plain yellow gold:smile:

I do agree, for example, I think the new Bvlgari Cicladi pendent looks better in yellow gold then in white gold. But I am not sure if the YG looks better with the camelia in this case...

Attachments

• 2005411131220.jpg
    2005411131220.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 482
hikarupanda said:
I do agree, for example, I think the new Bvlgari Cicladi pendent looks better in yellow gold then in white gold. But I am not sure if the YG looks better with the camelia in this case...

I got the Bvlgari ring the line before Cicladi...dont know whats it called its oval within many ovals...beautiful...I saw the Cicladi line and yet its more beautiful in yellow gold...:smile:

Dulcisima said:
I got the Bvlgari ring the line before Cicladi...dont know whats it called its oval within many ovals...beautiful...I saw the Cicladi line and yet its more beautiful in yellow gold...:smile:

Can you post a pic of your ring? I :heart: Bvlgari jewelry too.

hikarupanda said:
Can you post a pic of your ring? I :heart: Bvlgari jewelry too.

Sure will once i get to know how to download pix on my computer... i will get my sis do them for me today and i will post them for you....

p.s : I live bvlgari cylinder bags:smile:

I found these pics from an auction. How pretty!!

Should I get black or white?? :huh:

Attachments

• 508659_1.jpg
    508659_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 508659_2.jpg
    508659_2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 508659_3.jpg
    508659_3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15
the reason I chose the whote one was because it looked 'fresher' if u know what i mean.. the color is versatile and can be worn day and night... one more thing.. the gold blends with the white camelia stone more than the black.. to me the black looks eveningish

Wafaya said:
the reason I chose the whote one was because it looked 'fresher' if u know what i mean.. the color is versatile and can be worn day and night... one more thing.. the gold blends with the white camelia stone more than the black.. to me the black looks eveningish

Yea, I know what you mean. But will the white stone turn yellow as time flies?
I checked on the price yesterday: $2850, I am trying to see if I have a budget for it since I am also waiting for the 2.55 reissue....

no.. it hasn't turned yellow and I've had it for close to 5 years

that's good, i am going to chanel tomorrow to try on the sizes. they don't have white or black in stock but they have a light blue (the SA told me that's a new color). I am going to try the size and see if the ring looks good on my short fingers!

Ok, so I just came back from Chanel and try out the camelia ring, but it looks HUGE on my finger......I mean it's HUGE. So I decided not to get it, but I saw another ring that I am thinking to get. The stones are very pretty. I am trying to look for a picture to show you gals. It's from the CoCo line.

Chanel Wallet Help

I really want a Chanel wallet. I'm wondering if $400 will be enough to get one? I usually don't spend a lot on wallets. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get? I'm no where near a Chanel store, so I have no idea what's available now -- Cambon? Reissue styles? Thanks for any help. :D

You can always call Chanel directly (1-800-550-0005) and they'll be able to tell you what the boutiques are carrying and prices:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnivile
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->