Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
ukfashionista said:
Any idea what they look like? Thanks.

Classic! Black quilted. Do you have a SAKS with a Chanel boutique nearby?

Chanel accessories/jewelry

hikarupanda said:
hi all, back from vegas! my husband bought me that bracelet as a b-day + 1st anniversary gift, I just love it!!! The price is $495. I decided to get both the necklace and the bracelet as a set, i think they would make just a simple black or white top stylish. But both Bellagio and Wynn Chanels didn't have the necklace, but I got a call from South Coast Plaza that 1 is in and I bought it over the phone (couldn't go until I come back the LA). The necklace is $555.

Anyhow, will post pics when I have both in hand (maybe I will play model again, hehehe)! I should be able to go pick up my necklace!

Hi all, sorry I have been super busy and unable to post pics of my necklace & bracelet from the 06 cruise collection as promised. But I finally found time to do it! sorry the pics aren't too great!!

Attachments

• DSC01211.JPG
    DSC01211.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC01213.JPG
    DSC01213.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01216.JPG
    DSC01216.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01217.JPG
    DSC01217.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I want that Chanel scarf! :heart:

Thanks for posting the bags vintage_princess. :flower:

gorgeous jewelry :wub: thanks for posting that hikaru! you are one lucky chica! enjoy them! :D

It's adorale! :D how much do you reckon it's going to cost?

Now that everyone has the McQueen scarf, I want something else.

Im not sure how much it is..I wanted it too because of the same McQueen reason! :woot:

I love the print of it and it looks really airy & cool if that makes sense :heart:

vintage_princess said:
Im not sure how much it is..I wanted it too because of the same McQueen reason! :woot:

I love the print of it and it looks really airy & cool if that makes sense :heart:

Yes, I feel you..:heart: It's like everyone has one..time to move on!:P

And it looks perfect for summer..:wink:

I liked the print on the bag when I first saw it, but figured it might be 'to much' like: get sick of it after 2 weeks!

but the scarf is perfect. I wonder what other scarfs Chanel will do? If they do.. interesting.:blush:

Hikaru, your jewelry is very pretty. I also love your watch. Enjoy :woot:.

hikaru: What lovely presents! Your husband must a such a sweet man =) I also adore your J12, it looks very classy with your new and gorgeous accessories :wink:

Chanel accessories/jewelry

Some of the TFSers would like to have a place to discuss Chanel accessories and jewelry. So I started this thread for Chanel lovers! Enjoy!

thanks hikaru, now let the partay begin :wink:

i tried to call the chanel 800 number to find the price of the scarf in honor of this new thread but the number wasn't working :( on rhiannon's website there's an email address and i'll try that instead:

[email protected]

will let you know what i find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trainer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"