Chanel 'Bleu de Chanel' Fragrance 2023 : Timothée Chalamet by Mario Sorrenti

He's been filming the video ad recently with Martin Scorsese

I like it and I think he photographed pretty well considering his last shoot with Meisel…

not sure I’d think of him as a first choice but he’s got star power enough for it, so well done I guess.

God it's just the same 4 celebrities being switched around.

He was Vuitton, now he's Chanel.

Zendaya was Valentino now she's Vuitton, and Bulgari....

Kylie Jenner was Dolce and is now JPG...Like Jesus Christ. Marketing people dont have any vision....

God it's just the same 4 celebrities being switched around.

He was Vuitton, now he's Chanel.

Zendaya was Valentino now she's Vuitton, and Bulgari....

Kylie Jenner was Dolce and is now JPG...Like Jesus Christ. Marketing people dont have any vision....

I agree with your overall point, but did he ever do ads for LV?

I agree with your overall point, but did he ever do ads for LV?

No but was an LV ambassador, its just Celebrity PR teams grabbing at money and Brands not bothering to look anywhere but at their competitors. Sad

No but was an LV ambassador, its just Celebrity PR teams grabbing at money and Brands not bothering to look anywhere but at their competitors. Sad

I don't think he was ever an official brand ambassador for LV, he just attended a show once and wore it a few times on the red carpet (he was a big fan of Virgil). He has more of a relationship with Haider.

Why is it always him? I like Timothée and think he's a good fit for this, but is there no one else? Gaspard pulled it off for 12 years without being as ubiquitous. Bleu isn't Nº 5.

Something missing from the pics, the nystery and allure that you would expect from Bleu. These are just flat and that blue filter in the first pic is terrible. He photographed well on Vogue not sure what happened here.

I think he fits ALLURE EDITION BLANCHE more…
i literally cant find this cologne in store anywhere. Idk why chanel has dropped support for it - its one of my favs.

I dont know what this man is famous for, please dont get triggered. Blue de Chanel is very pedestrian and basic. I would pick that guy Damson Idris for the face of it since hes more unknown and has that easy elegance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->