Chanel 'Chance' Fragrances 2019 by Jean-Paul Gaude.

Now this is a refreshing campaign, the type to actually make you want buy the perfum, Especially Ysaunny and Rianne, very dynamic.

I lové JPG’s ads. He has this obsession about dance. He did the dance theme with Prada back in the day.
While this might be my least favorite Chance commercial, it’s still inspiring.

I wonder why Chanel has never commissioned him to do the n5 commercial. He did a fabulous campaign for the Luc Besson commercial....

The video is cool, but the pictures are almost exactly the same as ones with Sigrid. They didn't even change Rianne's hair.

A stunning and cute campaign, but they're literally shooting new girls in that old collection?
They used to wear the same clothes in the previous campaign..

I love the video, it is fun and these models had to work hard. However, the photos look more like Anna Sui Perfume rather than Chanel Fragrance.

cute as always, but i kind wish they changed the clothes, time to stop using the HCSS 15 look, Chanel got so many pretty dress to choose for god sake

This is such a lovely campaign!

Err... Im sorry guys but this is too Disney for me.

I kinda get it the fact that they are wearing that 2015 collection, it was a very girly collection, people in general will not notice it, but why dont use the HC SS17 collection? It had a some really good dresses that would fit in this ad. HC SS15 was one of the worst couture collection designed by Karl.

Worst casting ever. Bring back Charlotte di Calypso!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->