Chanel S/S 2024 : Riley Keough & Rianne van Rompaey by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Riley looks fantastic in these images. And I loathe the prints, but I also can't help but admire the sheer tenacity of committing to something that audaciously ugly. A strange kind of wrong beauty.

So boring. Inez and Vinokdh are the worst tackyness in fashion. Ugh… cant even.

One of my fave campaigns of the season and my most favorite Chanel campaign in what feels like forever! Didn't think I would appreciate Riley Keough being part of the cast but she's able to hold her own alongside Rianne van Rompaey here. Such gorgeous imagery from I&V this season, love the styling and the 70s vibe... want to see more and more! :heart:

Someone on Instagram pointed out that Rianne van Rompaey's photographs are reminiscent of Estée Lauder campaigns with Karen Graham from the 70s. Now, I am unable to unsee it and I am OBSESSED with this campaign even more.

Rianne’s beauty makes me weak on my knees. She’s probably one the most beautiful creatures I’ve seen in my whole life.

That said, I&V could do much better. This is just boring and kinda pointless. Of all that you can do for Chanel you come up with this? Puhlease…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->