Chanel S/S 2024 : Riley Keough & Rianne van Rompaey by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

black and white work so much better because these prints are VILE!

there’s a clear 70’s approach of the ad campaign (so far), very Marisa Berenson and it’s a good inspiration imo

however, I&V aren’t doing much are they?

Is Vivi digging Karl's archive from 70's Chloé? I am getting some vibe from this...

Finally a great set of images! They both look good.

black and white work so much better because these prints are VILE!

there’s a clear 70’s approach of the ad campaign (so far), very Marisa Berenson and it’s a good inspiration imo

however, I&V aren’t doing much are they?
I hope they can choose someone else instead of I&V next time.
Though, no one can save those cloths lol

Just as every season at Chanel by Inez and Vinoodh, these ad campaign photographs are DIVINE!

To me, Riley looks like Liv Tyler in the first photo. I love all of it, but especially Rianne’s. I love the color, the almost (I’m sure some would argue not merely “almost”) obnoxiously in-your-face prints. Very 70s, fun, glamorous, bucking the current trend.

Riley bodied Rianne woah... even if the images are B&W she looks stunning
I&V still need to retire

There are no photographers, no models to save these clothes... The print is HORRIBLE, the first photo is the best and the model looks like Vittoria!
For me, both of the models' beautiful faces saved the clothes. However, when I look into the prints they are quite beautiful and striking as well in their own unique way.

Last edited:
Wish she would bring the same energy to her shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->