Chanel Haute Couture F/W 05.06 Paris

pucci_mama said:
Don't like it at all actually this is very disapointing, somhow the 'magic' is missing.

It looks so 'old' so done before.
In some ways it has been done before....

capt.par11207071255.france_fashion_par112.jpg

HC f/w 99
00001.L.JPG
00005.L.JPG

(the pink dress reminds me a bit of this..)
capt.par11507071302.france_fashion_par115.jpg

HC s/s 00
00068.L.JPG

I'm thinking, "This is the best they could do for couture?"

pucci_mama said:
Don't like it at all actually this is very disapointing, somhow the 'magic' is missing.

It looks so 'old' so done before.

yeah I couldn't agree more. :cry: :(

I'm no fan of Chanel, couture or otherwise, and this is no exception. I'm sorry but the pink :sick: I'm sure Mme is turning in her grave, I doubt she wanted her name on something so repetitive and boring.

Spike, that pink dress is exactly the same as last seasons HC.

I got excited when I saw the piping and the stiff collars (favorites of mine) so Im hoping Lagerfeld blows the roof off this one. I have to see the whole collection but Im not as confident about it's sanity, Lagerfeld too.

See...

00380f.jpg

i love the collection so far, big hair and bows are back, very 60s

The models look STUNNING... who did the makeup?

I like that big pink number that is lurking in the background of a few photos.. not much else though... it's all so Chanel :rolleyes:

i am disappointed with the collection, especially after seeing dior yesterday.....

i cant see those pics, ale :unsure:

hmm, i like the makeup..and the hair *guilty pleasure*, the clothes look horrid but i still cant wait to see the entire collection.

I'm really disappointed. I'm usually a fan of Chanel HC but I feel this season's collection is lacking in elegance and creativity....

Kalista said:
I'm really disappointed. I'm usually a fan of Chanel HC but I feel this season's collection is lacking in elegance and creativity....
Yes, it's definitly lacking something.....from the first few pictures that were posted, I just felt like something was off.

liberty33r1b said:
i think seeing something nice like this now is a welcome distraction for many of us who also watch the news about london unfold.
i still can't believe everything that happened....

Liberty...so sorry about London...it is one of my top favorite cities in the world and truly a second home to me.....Hope you are all safe and well....

On another note, this thread is a pleasant distraction for such a horribly unimaginable turn of events. Thank you!

oooooooooohhhhhh...

We could just change the title of the thread you know, go back in time...

00068.L.JPG

I think it's good so far! Make-up is fantastic, not over-the-top, but still extravagant. Waiting to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->