Chanel Haute Couture S/S 2013 Paris

Some of those shift dresses would be pretty on their own, but then those hideous tights/shoes are added and everything looks horrendous when its all styled. And I can't believe this is his excuse for couture, like omg I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but is he being serious with this omg

for me he never disappoints. just owning one of these exquisite day dresses would make my life complete:blush::heart:

actually this looks promising, beside the feather? or that bush on the hair.

safe and nice~ nothing surprising and nothing terrible, i like but not love this collection. those long dresses are really gorgeous

Ughhhhh this is so boring. Same silhouettes, same colors, yadda yadda. Very pretty clothes but Karl has totally lost his creativity.

And don't get me started on those atrocious flower prints.

I wonder if Kati and this other girl represent a lesbian couple getting married. Idk. I love the dresses though. But this collection is a little underwhelming, maybe I just have to wait and see it on style.com to get my full opinion. (it's hard for me to judge a collection unless i'm just looking at one look at a time)

2 brides and a child, nice wink to the French government Karl haha. It looks good, I like the leather boots with the white dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first part is the best part of the collection. I find this collection is also better than his previous ones. This time his collection is more feminine/elegant, more edited, less fripples. The headpieces and make up are a bit overdramatic. And he had some inspiration form Prada, the flowers!!! I love the long leather boots in the end. But the lace boots with black zipper is bad, the zipper is bulging, that’s amateurism! Overall well done.

Yikes, this is quite bland. Idk, I've definitely seen better from Karl, but this just wasn't captivating at all.

The collection felt more like Prada and Marc Jacobs to me than Chanel. Specially the long black dress with the flowers, looked a lot like the dresses from the 2013 cruise MJ collection. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trust Fund Child
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->