Chanel S/S 2004 Pics

08.jpg

- MY NEW COVETED PIECE!!!!!
When I saw this, I died. This is the one! It shouldn't be too unreasonably priced, and it would look great pinned to my bag or my jacket!!! :woot: :woot:

09.jpg

- I am LOVING LOVING LOVING that belt so much.. I might get it.
(Note the fact that the model is SO thin that she couldn't wear it on any of the holes... :lol:)

10.jpg

- Everyone's coveted cuffs. They're nice, but $7-800 is a little much, IMO.

12.jpg

- And in closing... WTF!?!?! :rofl:
It's like, condom/change/keys/cocaine case 2.0!
The other side has a metal CC logo on the front.

.....Wah wah!

i love the pin, but my heart is taken with the Dior lucite & crystal pins for spring... :heart:

haha! I loved this, brian! Thanks for the pictures. I appreciate the little red marker pointers--kinda like Sunday football for fashion freaks! :lol:

The pin is also really cool. :heart:

:buzz:

that brooch! it IS a must have :heart: im really going to have to look at the book, when i called agian saturday the only earings mentioned had " discs" on them....
im in love with that plastic army tag with the head phones...... :o

GAHHHHH :wacko:

haha chick !! it was like football commentary :lol:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:00 pm
i love the pin, but my heart is taken with the Dior lucite & crystal pins for spring... :heart:
Wow, yeah! Those are really really gorgeous.

Do you know when the spring Dior items are going to be hitting the stores, btw?

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:05 pm
haha! I loved this, brian! Thanks for the pictures. I appreciate the little red marker pointers--kinda like Sunday football for fashion freaks! :lol:

The pin is also really cool. :heart:
HAHAH!! :lol: :lol:

That is so true! I didn't even think of that!!

no, im not sure...ive already have all my spring items "stored" away...loyalty to a sales person pays off :wink:

(i am also planning on getting a dior lucite ring & another dior lucite cuff, i already have the one with the large "DIOR" written on it)

i can try & find out :flower:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:27 pm
no, im not sure...ive already have all my spring items "stored" away...loyalty to a sales person pays off :wink:

(i am also planning on getting a dior lucite ring & another dior lucite cuff, i already have the one with the large "DIOR" written on it)

i can try & find out :flower:
:o Wow!

Thanks!

:woot:

this is the most rockstar-ish chanel collection... so young, so fresh.

:( I wish I could afford that bag. so cute.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:29 pm

I agree!!! I love the record bag but can't jusify spending so much for a bag I would wear so little. But it's sssooooooo pretty if the opportunity arises I may cave. :flower:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:29 pm

i was thinking that maybe to have something that is like the chanel look you could put a "pin thing" on the back of a real tape and i would be a similar look (as the pin) for a fraction of the price.. B)

wowww!! i'm loooving the white chanel bag!! does anyone know how much that will go for?

Originally posted by unismuimui@Jan 5th, 2004 - 12:48 am
wowww!! i'm loooving the white chanel bag!! does anyone know how much that will go for?
I think it's $1700, but I am not 100% sure. I'm going to be calling CC up on monday to ask for the prices for all of the items I showed pics of today, and I'll post everything then!

Originally posted by unismuimui@Jan 5th, 2004 - 12:48 am
Yeah, I second that! :bounce:

Brian, thanks for the info. :flower:

:buzz: these accesories are SOOOOOOO cool

they call for a celebration

Wow!! Very cute!! I am lovin' it!!!

Thanks for the pics BRIAN.

I love that WHITE BAG!!!

Well, I just got off the phone with a Chanel rep, and I got a few prices

I am really surprised!!

11.jpg
LP Clutch (A25387) - $650.00(!!)

Cassette earring(s) - $215.00

Cassette pin/brooch/thing - $145.00
(I am DEFINITELY getting this!)

Cassette belt (if anyone else but me wants it!) - $1175.00

Also, if anyone else is interested in the cassette brooch, not many Chanel boutiques have it on order. The CSR said that only one boutique in Florida, and the ones in LA and NYC have it on order. She has no info on dept. stores, but I'm going to be calling the Chanel in the Saks here later to make sure, and ask them too order one for me if they're not! :woot:

:innocent:

I hope this helps anyone!!

im gonna ask the london store if they ordered the casette broach!

i HAVE to get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->