Charles Buys Camilla Sexy Underwear

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Charles buys Camilla sexy Underwear

The Prince of Wales was spotted buying his bride to be some sexy underwear.

Charles visited an upmarket lingerie boutique Blush that is near his Windsor Castle.

He arrived with son Prince Harry in tow and the two were captured on camera looking at bras, basques and camisoles.

The Prince himself seamed particularly taken with a raunchy red bra and bodice before making his purchases.

New Zealand tourist Lulu Taren captured Charles and Harry on camera who told the Mail: I know I shouldnt have taken the picture but I couldnt resist it. I cant be here for the wedding, so they'll be a great souvenir.

I just hope that they were for Camilla to dress up in not Charles.

The Prince of Wales and Camilla Parker Bowles are due to get married on April 8th after a thirty-year courtship. Maybe Charles was trying to cheer up Camilla, as the arrangements for the wedding have not gone smoothly.

He made the trip to the shop before his trip to the skiing resort Klosters where he made headlines for his grumpy behaviour towards journalists.

He was caught on camera, flinching at a question about his forthcoming wedding by BBC journalist Nicholas Witchall.

The microphones also picked up Charles muttering to his son that he could not bear that man and that he was really awful.

I always figured the royals and aristocrats to be the raunchy type, it's all pent up in public so I bet they go buck wild in the boudoir (or dungeon, whatever it may be)

Spike413 said:
I always figured the royals and aristocrats to be the raunchy type, it's all pent up in public so I bet they go buck wild in the boudoir (or dungeon, whatever it may be)

Eh hem. I don't think enjoying the sight of women in sexy lingerie is raunchy at all. Perfectly natural.

Emi

i'm kinda disgusted somehow
but this is natural, right?

okay..that is one of the most disturbing things ive read...who goes with their dad to go lingerie shopping for his girlfriend?:sick:

Gross...did not want to think about Charles buying Camilla sexy underwear or anything along those lines.:sick:

miserylovescompany said:
Eh hem. I don't think enjoying the sight of women in sexy lingerie is raunchy at all. Perfectly natural.

Emi
No, of course it's not. But let's face it, nobody buys expensive lingerie to look at.....

sugarpea said:
okay..that is one of the most disturbing things ive read...who goes with their dad to go lingerie shopping for his girlfriend?:sick:

exactly what i was thinking..and the person being bought for being camilla..

"son, how do you think these will look on your new mommy's bottom?"

:sick:

I have no problem with him buying his fiance some sexy lingerie before their wedding day. Old people need to get it on too.

I am however a bit disturbed by the fact that he took his son with him :blink:

polly said:
Gross...did not want to think about Charles buying Camilla sexy underwear or anything along those lines.:sick:

:rofl: agreed

CelineChic said:
I have no problem with him buying his fiance some sexy lingerie before their wedding day. Old people need to get it on too.

I am however a bit disturbed by the fact that he took his son with him :blink:
ditto

You guys realise this was an April Fools day joke by the Daily Mail right?? I get that paper, along with The Telegraph. They used models of Harry and Charles. Last year they had a picture of the "Queen" supposedly gambling.

Ha, ha...no, didn't realize. Damn April Fools day...I am so gullible. That's funny.

Whatever floats their boat! :smile:

They can be sexual too. It's not just pretty people who can wear those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->