Karl insults Princess Diana

Sorry, I was not old enough to understand/hear about the life of Princess Diana, but why are people saying she was stupid? :/

her only stupidness was buying the 'dream princess' package
and believing Charles could love her enough to stay away from Camilla..
but this has nothing to do with her style..

Diana was by far the most stylish person ever in the uk royal family, sad she didn't last long

Zoolander said:
Sorry, I was not old enough to understand/hear about the life of Princess Diana, but why are people saying she was stupid? :/
It is a myth launched by Charles' PR people to discredit her during the war of the Wales.
Basically, she wasn't a pompous bore absolutely convinced of possessing a superior mind, like Charles.
She didn't made it to the A-levels and was academically very weak. She once joked with a kid that she had 'the brains of a bird'.
She was aware of her shortcomings in the academic department and laughed it off. Charles made it to Oxford (mainly because of its name since he always was a pretty bad student) and has an 'expert' opinion on about everything (especially on subjects he knows nothing about) so he is broadcast as the brainy one, and Diana is 'stupid'.
IMO, considering how she managed to constantly manipulate the world media during her lifetime and create a cult around her by making incredibly smart PR moves before and after her divorce, she was NOT stupid. Frightfully clever, I would say.

Zoolander said:

She wasn't academic ... she would joke about not having gotten a single O level. Hey, some people aren't academic, and she also had to deal with a great deal of upset from her parents' scandalous divorce during her school years. But I totally agree ... not academic does *not* equal stupid.

I don't Princess Diana was stupid.........
She is the most elegant woman!!!

Karl, he is the stupid one to say words like that!!
Now, I really want to throw chemicals to his eyes, a concentrated one!!

"She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid,"

It's hardly news that the royals are thick. Karl is hardly one to speak about the ills of the upper classes though considering how he makes his money...

he's rude to say so but i also prefer camilla to diana.

I can't believe he dissed her...just because he's smart and a designer and speaks six languages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->