Charlie Sheen / Denise Richards: to be divorced

moussemaker

Reaction score
:o

"LOS ANGELES - Actress Denise Richards has filed for divorce from her actor-husband Charlie Sheen, citing irreconcilable differences, according to court papers filed Wednesday.

Richards, 34, is six months pregnant with the couple's second child. They also have a daughter, Sam, who will be a year old next week.

The couple married in June 2002 and co-starred in "Scary Movie 3." Richards and Sheen, 39, met while shooting the independent film "Good Advice" in 2000.

They began dating after Richards guest-starred on Sheen's former series "Spin City." The marriage was Sheen's second and Richards' first.

Sheen, who now stars in the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men," is best known for his work in the movies "Platoon," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Hot Shots."

Richards, a former Bond girl, has appeared in a host of movies, including "Wild Things" and "Starship Troopers." "

I wonder what happened...:cry:

Charlie Sheen is a disgusting pervert. She's better off without him.

I was just about to post this. something really bad must have happened if they split while she was 6 months pregnant.

^ I was about to post, just the same.

I'm not sure if I ever saw them being forever or not.

*EllaH said:
Charlie Sheen is a disgusting pervert. She's better off without him.

Yeah! Good luck to her! As for him, i suppose he's hopeless...

I agree that something bad must have happened.....she is preparing for a court battle to win custody of their children.

That's too bad, especially when they have a child on the way. I wonder if he'll slip back into his bad behavior, as that can be in divorces.

This is really horrible. One child that is nearly a year old and a second thats coming...how depressing. Hopeful, everything will work out for the young daughter, I can't imagine how awful this whole situation is for Denise and even Mr. Sheen...

Sloan said:
I agree that something bad must have happened.....she is preparing for a court battle to win custody of their children.

Let’s not forget that he's a self confessed sex-addict and an enthusiast of prostitutes. Not exactly the type of guy fit to be a father.

None of us know the situation behind this, so let's not throw accusations into the mix please guys.

Another shock split. It's been a busy year so far!

Yeh, I agree with B, but I wanted to add that I kinda saw this coming, I agree on Celine Chic's statement about Charlie Sheen :doh:

Poor Denise :cry:

Maybe he's back on coke, who knows? :( I really like him, bad behaviour aside he seems to be a nice guy and a really funny one too. A lousy actor but quite an amusing character. And I'm really sorry for the kids.

Belowen said:
None of us know the situation behind this, so let's not throw accusations into the mix please guys.

Another shock split. It's been a busy year so far!

No accusations have been made. No one said that his love of whores was the reason they broke up. We're just saying that it's a possibility, no?

IM SHOCKED!! Denise is BEAUTIFUL! I still cant get over the way she looked in the cover of Playboy a few months ago after just giving birth...w/e it is that happened, i wish them BOTH (esp Charlie!) the best of luck!

Denise Richards has 2nd child

Denise Richards has 2nd child

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Three months after she filed for divorce from actor Charlie Sheen, model turned actress Denise Richards has given birth to their second daughter, their publicists said on Thursday.

The baby girl, named Lola, was born on Wednesday night at a Los Angeles-area hospital, and Sheen was in the delivery room at the time, representatives for the couple said.

Mother and daughter were reported to be doing fine.

"We're thrilled to finally meet our beautiful daughter," Richards and Sheen said in a joint statement.

Richards, 34, and Sheen, 39, star of the hit CBS comedy "Two and a Half Men," also have a 15-month-old daughter, Sam.

The actress filed for divorce from Sheen in March, seeking custody of their first child and the one she was then expecting.

The couple met in 2000 after a tumultuous decade for the actor that included convictions for drug abuse, an attack on his then-girlfriend and an association with Heidi Fleiss, who ran a call-girl ring catering to Hollywood's rich and famous.

Richards' film credits include "Wild Things," "Drop Dead Gorgeous," "Love Actually," and "Scary Movie 3."

***From CNN

^^ it's not apple, and thank God, but anyhow, it's what they wanted their kid to be named, and so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->