Charlotte Olympia

Just to give this thread a (big) bump...Charlotte's brand recognition seems to have exploded over the past year, there's a lot of celebrities wearing the Dollys now...my heart is with her more eccentric designs though and I'm kind of hoping she doesn't get overexposed. Any other fans of her loopier designs out there?!

i prefer the crazier stuff also...too bad all the designs are so darn expensive.

Agreed, they are outrageously priced...I'm lucky living in London, I've managed to pick up a few pairs much cheaper at her sample sales. The quality is beautiful and they're so much more comfortable to wear than other skyscraper heels...I'll be interested to see if she goes the route of Louboutin and becomes a bit of a status item, a lot of girls seemed to be lusting after her simpler styles. As long as she keeps making the quirky stuff I'll be happy!

I think she nails both her crazy and her simpler designs. I think she is one of the few designers who uses such a strong narrative with each of her collections. Her shoes are extremely expensive, but to her credit I do think they're among the best-made out there - better than even Louboutins.

I've wanted the Kitty flats for such a long time. I will have them one day...

Hi guys, the charlotte olympia's I want happened to be on sale (lucky me:smile:) I am a size 39 and I found them in a 38.5 and a 39.5 .. Which way do you think I can go? I've heard people say it runs pretty true to size so perhaps I shouldn't get them at all?

Attached is a picture of the style.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-19 at 4.01.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-19 at 4.01.32 PM.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back