Nicholas Kirkwood

^Seriously. But now I can allow myself to think about the possibility of them in my closet, whereas even just a slightly higher pricetag would make them a total impossibility. :smile:

true, true...i might plunk down myself...we're talking about the first pair, right?

As is usual for me regarding him, I love 25% of his new collection, and the other 75% I'd throw out a window. But those ones I adore... oh how I lust after them.

my new KIRKWOODs

highly recommend this style! very comfy considering the height ^_^:heart:

Attachments

• DSC08355.JPG
    DSC08355.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC08357.JPG
    DSC08357.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 76
Congrats leyla, those are one of my favorite pairs of his, amazing!

congrats leyla!
they are so beautiful. how will you wear them?

gorgeous leyla!! :heart:

I have one pair of shoes from him and I cant believe how comfortable they are, especially considering the height. I have wide feet and can never find shoes that fit well but his do. I really need more of his shoes but have been shopping too much so I'll save it till next season.

Great purchase leyla you must be looking at your feet all day when you wear them!

What about his shoes are comfortable? Is there more padding or rubber anywhere?

Theres no padding, I'm not exactley sure what it is... Most shoes pinch, rub, or squeeze somewhere especially with wide feet, or are hard to balence in but these dont have any of those problems and have great arch support.

^^Yeah, I have to agree. I'm a die-hard CL lover, but the NK pumps I have are much more comfortable, especially for my wide feet. There does seem to be a little bit of padding on the balls of the feet, but it just seems like they are shaped better in general? Not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->