Cheap Monday

Does anyone here have the Eiffel Tower?
How is the size?

TIA :flower:

^^ I'd say go down a size. The waist is pretty big as it's veryyy high-waist.

LVizo said:
The libertine, if you're usually a 23/24, i would go for a 25. Perhaps 26 if you want it not skin-tight.

Coq: I hate the details.

oh ok cool, thanks.xxxxxxx:heart:

StellaMare said:
^^ I'd say go down a size. The waist is pretty big as it's veryyy high-waist.

maybe they are tooo high then... :unsure:
do you have them?
i want to try a high waisted jeans, and the price on these are great...so if I don't like them, I can just throw them...

^^ No, I'm not really a fan of Cheap Monday. I think the Eiffel tower's can look really great, but they're really high. I mean, I love high-waisted jeans but above the belly button is my limit.

If you like them, you should definitely get them though. Cheap Monday makes other jeans with high-waists as well though that aren't as "extreme" ^_^

^ Yes, I just found a picture of Skyscraper :D
I think I will try that model instead...
Thanks for all your help :flower:

oh i love cheap monday :heart:. i wear them often. swedish denim ist still one of the best.

although i like my cheap mondays... i have a 3 or 4 pairs, i must say you get what you pay for. the quality is nowhere near tsubi

i was just out shopping... and these are sold everwhere in LA now.... maxfield bleu, american rag etc etc.... i remember the days (less than a year ago) when they were impossible to find!!

True, true. I'm kinda over them now, interested in trying new denim-brands. But i still love alot of the stuff they make, interested in getting these:

80542007121312592625220_L.jpg

80472007121313233857252_L.jpg
( i frickin' love these! No idea why, they're very impractical, but yeah.. I love them!)
578220068111181156801176_L.jpg

caliroots

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone :smile: does anyone know a store that sells Cheap Mondays in the Los Angeles Area ? (preferably near the Beverly Center and MJ in LA)

thanks!

^ maxfield bleu on robertson..... and also fred segal on melrose...

I almost bought the all-blue trouserpair today, will search for picture, it's a royalblue pair of "trousers", not jeans, very nice and all, but i have say, 25 pair of pants/jeans right now, and i'm getting tired of CM.. At least the jeans. I feel that the clothing and shoes/acessories still is quite a "secret".. :wink:

I purchased a pair of the Cheap Monday skinny jeans in the US and I actually had to order a size 29, which I've NEVER worn before (I'm usually a size 27).

The grade of the denim is very much likened to a carpenter/utility pant and I'm not so crazy about the lengthy back pocket-size.

I doubt if I'll order another pair, as I think the slouchy crotch, or the RIDICULOUSLY high waist on the rest of their items is just hideous. But, I am satisfied with the pair that I purchased. (It seems that the majority of their collection is ill-cut.)

You can purchase them online in the US at barneys.com

Just bought some from satineboutique.com the sizing is pretty small!
Anyone know where I can get them in San Francisco?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->