'Cheap Products' Raves

^ if you mix it with only water, it'll start to dry up and flake off after a few minutes... that's as long as i can usually go. :lol: mixed with honey, i'm not quite sure?

thank you
I guess that with honey it should take about 10-15 minutes like average face mask

Hehe... i love my exfoliating cloth!! it's so good for exfoliating my skin :flower:
edited.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Japanese-Beauty-Cloth/dp/B000CSDDDG <--- the cloth except mine is yellow
it's under $5 and i usually get mine from korean-asian groceries :D
It has also won some japanese invention prize!!
All Hail The Cloth :P
Realli leaves my skin soft and smooth !!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i've heard good things about these! i wish i could find them locally... i'd like to try but i don't want to pay a bunch of shipping. :lol: thanks for reminding me - i've been meaning to track one down.

I absolutely swear by Murray's Pomade. It comes in a round orange tin, costs no more than two bucks, is verry thick and is traditionally for afro hairstyles. I'm caucasian but have thick, healthy hair, and it looks best when I put a little bit of the pomade in every night. Then I wet my hair in the shower, but usually only wash it every four days. I also usually put a small amount of Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion in every day. I swear, it gives my hair an amazing, manageable, sexy texture. My mother even uses the same routine now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->