Chick by Nicky Hilton

Did she even graduate from FIT? If not...please put her on academic probation

if their stupid enough to buy it then there stupid enough to make fun of.

but at that age you arent thinking right anyway, i would love to see pictures of the sideways ponytails or the neon green shorts we all sported with the hot pink BKs....let them screw up and learn from it.

this is actually WORSE than what i thought it would be...and i knew it would be bad. but this??? OMG nicky you suck ,dear. poor thing......horrible vision

SanDiego said:
Jeans $95.00 shirts $48-60...I dont care if it was $20.00 I still wouldnt buy it. I thought she was actually going to school for this? what school did she go to?
Someone should have stopped her. Affordable doesnt mean ugly

didn't she go to parsons? or fit?? or both?? :shock:

Nicky's Clothing line is simply terrible. I think she should stick to modeling for Heatherette and the handbags the hanbags are cool heres some for ur viewing pleasure.
Samantha%20Thavasa%20You%20Are%20a%20Star%20Blue.jpg
Retro%20Rock-Star%20Varsity%20Bowler.jpg

And i found out why Nicky's Junior's Line looks so bad -- she made it herself.

they should be squashed into a plastic bubble and sold out of a gumball machine :yuk:

ha ha LolitaLuxe can I borrower a quarter?:P I have more important things to spend my own quarters on like an actual gumball!

i never knew that she went to parsons/fit..:o
and they let her graduate?
its so ugly i donno what to say..?

Some of the most poorly-done stuff I can ever remember seeing.

I have never seen a less flattering pair of jeans in my life.:shock:

Is Parsons letting anyone in nowadays?

^I think the blazer is even worse than the jeans. :sick: :lol:

Ugh. It looks like something my crazy uncle George would wear.:yuk:

Yes said:
And i found out why Nicky's Junior's Line looks so bad -- she made it herself.
Remember when I was admitting my snobbery against people who think they can sew but they can't? Mmmm-hmmm. *raises an eyebrow*

She's had this big, fancy formal education, and she makes something an 8th grader in home-ec would get a C- for (that hoodie...mah gawwwd). I'm just some self-taught smartass running up dresses in her spare bedroom and I can make something nicer than that.

scblonndie said:
Ugh. It looks like something my crazy uncle George would wear.:yuk:
i am your crazy uncle george... :innocent: ...

yuck..:sick: the handbags look pretty nice tho..but the clothes..:shock: :yuk:

brian said:
i am your crazy uncle george... :innocent: ...

Did you sell your house and move to Isreal with some man you met in Las Vegas a week prior?:innocent:

WHAT IS GOING ON?? Yes, I was yelling!!! I don't understand. Why? Why? Why?? This is ridiculous! A mess! A hot Mess! So Messed up! Nicky Hilton's clothing line...that looks like garbage! It looks like they had to hurry up and finish producing the pieces for advertising....look at how that stuff is cut! YUK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMjunior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->