Chick by Nicky Hilton

Is that Bijou Phillips in the first pic? I sometimes think Nicky's being unfairly critized (because you're "supposed to" put her down), but her line really is horrible. :(

I needed a good laugh and thought I'd click on this thread. I'm not disappointed, heheh! Thanks! :D

Why, this line should be called "Cheek".

Did she just attend classes at Parsons or did she really graduate?

*Happiness* said:
Nicky Hilton makes Kimora Simmons and Baby Phat look hot! :lol:

I couldnt agree more...i mean who's producing this garbage and who's putting this garbage together ?

I also wonder if its self-styled :innocent:

:shock: Who supported her in all this?? Why did they let her go through with it?? She must have had at least someone around her with at least decent enough taste to say she'd make a fool of herself by releasing these "clothes." And what is with those jeans?!?! Not only is the cut not flattering at all but the wash and stencil designs are so unbelievably tacky!

I do NOT like the fact that they used AC/DC's Back in Black typing to write "back in Blonde" :(

Just ewww.

Reminds me of those "outlet boutiques" that pop out around here lately... those that sell 100% polyester...

One of my former classmates wore jeans with "sprayed"/"dyed"-on pockets when she was like 11 or 12... that was mid 90's and already horrible back then.

Someone please take away the spray cans from that girl.

Did I mention I DESPISE her bags? *pukes*

lollll, what a shame...... I'd shoot myself in the head if I were her (after attending the runway show....)....

The name chick itself is terrible, to start off with.....

Good grief. Words cannot describe just how bad it is. I mean, was NOBODY around to tell her this collection is sh*t? I swear I have seen nicer looking clothes in the childs department at Kmart.

As You Like It said:
You know, I'm kinda torn. Because I know everyone's got to start somewhere, and probably she didn't start sewing until she got to college.

However.

I didn't start sewing until I was in college, either.

Where does it say she sewed it herself? :huh:

Jeez, these clothes are just plain grotesque, indefensibly bad. I'm speechless to think that anyone would want to buy this garbage!?

Say what you want about Puff Daddy, erm, Diddy's Sean John line, but goddamn, at least it doesn't look like it was spit out of an Easy-Bake oven. :shock: :unsure: :yuk: :lol:

yeah nicky hilton really should go back to school for fashion because i think basically what she did at parsons was went and didn't pay attention and wrote that guys name all over her paper. And she is the ugly one. Her sister is hot though.

All her stuff is vile. Her purses are like color vomit. She has no style at all. Boring. Boring. Boring.

man these celebrity designers just get worse and worse, i dont even know if you can classify her as a celebrity, shes only famous for her family and nothing else.

At least if youre going to design something, design something good, not just do it because everyone else has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMjunior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->