China Chow

Kiki De Montparnasse Los Angeles Store Opening

source: wireimage

Gorgeous! What does she do for a living? Anyone else think she strongly resembles Kidada Jones?

^ She used to model a bit. But I'm not sure if she still does that. Does anyone else know if she does anything else now? I haven't heard of anything beyond that.

2dgqo92.jpg

outline

I've just found out something seriously disturbing about China.....she's dating Steve Coogan! Arghh!!!!!!

What's wrong with that?

For those who don't know, Steve Coogan is a brilliant British comedy actor (who's most memorable character is an out-of-touch, prejudiced middle england radio dj/tv presenter called Alan Partridge). However, Steve Coogan the man for one is not good looking, has a serious drug problem, has been described as a sex addict, is a womaniser, even had a relationship with Courtney Love (and there were rumours that she was pregnant with his child)and has been indicated as pushing Owen Wilson with hard drugs which led to his suicide attempt. Basically he's a tabloid favourite for all the wrong reasons!

Here's a recent pic of him, he's getting noticed in Hollywood and is even starring in the new Ben Stiller and Jack Black film.

source: dailymail

Check him out on youtube. The guy is funny but you just couldn't fancy him...could you?:lol:

Stella Mccartney Hosts A Screening Of The Party

source: style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->