Chloé F/W 11.12 : Sigrid Agren and Zuzanna Bijoch by David Sims

Should be four girls total for this, so clearly we haven't seen everything yet. That said, the portraits are lovely. :flower:
Interesting. Can't wait to see who else is in it. Especially because I think Zuzanna & Sigrid look perfect together. I like it so far!

That first shot sealed the deal for me. Maybe because I'm more attracted by the wood shots wich give me a love story vibe. But I can't wait to see more B&W shots. Never been wow-ed by Hannah McGibbons collection but her campaigns always have this little sing. Very Chloé.

chloe_73240861_north_619x374.jpg

vogue.fr

What's with Sigrid's facial expression [strike]or lack thereof[/strike]? My eyes went straightly to Zuzanna even though she has all this hair covered in her face.

According to vogue.fr Malgosia and Arizona are also in this campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, that's awesome news. Even more excited about the new shots now

I'm not sure how Arizona will fit in this, but let's see. However, I just can't wait to see Malglosia's shots.

Wow Malgosia is also in this? :shock: I have a feeling Malgosia & Zuzanna will steal this campaign, but let's see. Can't wait for new pics!

awake-smile.blogspot.com

That's so beautiful, Sigrid & Malgosia look fantastic, though I can't imagine Arizona in this.
My favorite ad campaign, after Givenchy I think. Thanks for posting Mark.

actually, i think it's arizona behind sigrid in the third shot :unsure:

all the girls have long hair im not picturing Arizona to fit well in this unless she has solo shots with her child

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->