Prada S/S 2011 : Arizona, Kinga, Mariacarla, Tati & Zuzanna by Steven Meisel

Aaaaa, Prada updated their website with the campaign and a fabulous video! :buzz:

^ they haven't posted the whole campaign yet :(

^Well, it says Print Campaign, so I suppose those would be the shots chosen to show in the magazines.

Here's the video :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant campaign, but fashion photographers should really stop to do films/videos, this one looks like a Shakira music video

^ why not, everything's going digital nowadays, might as well use another platform to advertise right :P i think the
video is brilliant. they managed to make a fun collection even funnier :rofl: we could all use some entertaining eh?

There's also a backstage video from the shoot, quite lovely as well ^_^

The videos make me appreciate a bit the campaign but it still doesn´t convince me in print...

i love the video and the song!
I knew the song was by Ratatat

RATATAT - MIRANDO

I love the video.. Kinga is such a great mover and Zuzanna and Mariacarla are a great added bonus.. but I feel like something is missing, as in Marina Perez.. her natural shyness and "look" would have gone well with the campaign. Still I have to say, I definitely alot more convinced with the video rather than print.

That video is soooo good. I think the clothes look marvelous. This is exactly how they should be presented, with warmth and youthfulness.

:clap: Love the video.......all the girls are really into it and move really well.
Prada campaign vids usually seem to enhance the actual print ads for some reason......although there have been Prada campaigns that nothing could enhance.:ninja: Anyhow fantastic job with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->