Chloé S/S 2007 : Trish Goff, Anja Rubik & Raquel Zimmerman

Raquels face looks so angular in these ads. She's not right for Chloe.

Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward etc.... are the models that suit the Chloe aesthetic.

bump bump bump

These have to be one of my fav ads of the season. At first, I was neutral and it really didn't do anything for me. But now I love them because I've created my own story to accompany the ads. Fun pretty girls, chillin at the crib, smoking the wacky tobacky...:heart: it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the scans! I love this ad, def. one of my favorites this season

kuba01 said:
Raquels face looks so angular in these ads. She's not right for Chloe.

Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward etc.... are the models that suit the Chloe aesthetic.

I agree completely. Gemma and Lily are Chloe girls through and through. Im desperately awaiting the day for them to get a campaign.

I do love this campaign though, I think Anja saves it for me.

Li Ya Fan said:
See by Chloé with Denisa Dvorakova by Inez (but no Vinoodh?).

LOVE this girl.

models.com
denisa looks stunning!:wub:
regarding the ads for the main line, i think they're cute but for me raquel is not the best face to represent chloe :ninja:

^thanks for posting model_couture :flower:
i'm dying to have the dress anja's wearing in the fourth pic :D

Anja is a perfect girl for Chloe but i am not sure for Raquel at all..

mikel said:
Love these, and I think mdc just made a mistake not crediting Vinoodh
Oh crap... sorry I misunderstood the rules (perhaps I should re-read them).
I figured since it was already credited to the photographer earlier in this thread it was okay not to enter in all information. Do you think that my post will get deleted? :unsure:

^ Nooo, you're fine. :lol: Mikel meant that models.com (MDC) made a mistake and didn't credit Inez & Vinoodh, just Inez (see the post he quoted). ^_^ :flower:

^ OHHH! Lol, I didn't even pay attentian to the post he quoted.
Serious lapse of attention on my part :innocent:

Is it just me or when you click to view pictures on style.com - on the right side where the ads are shown - there is a Chloe ad like this one :

communitylivejournal

...but Ania is posing differently - she is leaning over.

Can anyone confirm this? Or am I dellusional?! LoL

^I see what you mean! :magic:
anjaraquelchloess07tm9.jpg

Style.com

Anja and Trish are great for this Chloe campaign. Blonde contrasted by brunette, very nice, especially the way their hair looks in the lighting, but enhanced by the computer of course. The only downside of this ad is Raquel, her face and expressions don't work for Chloe.....

I put the picture together as best I could - I personally like this shot better than the other one.

style.com

Raquel looks much better in the second Chloe ad - as does Anja - I wonder why they chose the shot they did and why style.com is showing the other version - I mean they are practically the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->