Chloé S/S 2007 : Trish Goff, Anja Rubik & Raquel Zimmerman

kuba01

Reaction score
Chloe S/S 07 Ad campaign !!! Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh !

1hr2.jpg

anja rubik

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe has given their entire website a make-over. The video for the Spring/Summer show is avaliable.

So....the ad campaign should be released very soon.

I LOVE IT !!!

I'm not a fan. It's quite 'pretty' for chloe. I much preferred their ad campaigns during the heydey a couple of years ago.

I love the ad... absolutely everything about it, the first pic is the best so far (even being a fan of Anja, I don't really like her face in the second one... she looks quite boring) :clap:

i like this but it is too similar to the miu miu ads with selma blair...

could have been better but I think I need to see more

so lovely..especially Anja looks stunning. But wasn't Trish Goff also supposed to be in them? I think she should be in one of the other ads. :buzz:

I like it, nice colours, anja looks great but all of Chloe ads from last few seasons seem to me almost the same - at least very similar concept. But a nice concept simple but beautiful just not exciting.

style_expert said:
so lovely..especially Anja looks stunning. But wasn't Trish Goff also supposed to be in them? I think she should be in one of the other ads. :buzz:

she's there for sure!
I love that trio!
:woot:

Oh wow, I love the first one. It's very Chloe, girly, and chic.

I love it! Not really a fan of Raquel, but Anja and she both look great.

Is nice i liket is similar to SS2005 but is a good campaign not so good since FW2006.

Interesting, I quite like it... The last season's ads were better though plus Anja looks the same as always - boring. :huh:

Both Anja and Raquel look gorgeous! but I dont like her face in the 2nd one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->