Chloé S/S 2007 : Trish Goff, Anja Rubik & Raquel Zimmerman

Great casts, great clothes, great shoes -- just what's wrong with leotard print on the sofa ?? That's ruining my pleasure seeing this ad!! :doh:

style_expert said:
I think everybody looks great..both Raquel and Anja :rolleyes: and of course Trish :buzz: I'm so excited about Trish

yesss for Trish! I used to think she was boring and not really versatile, but now I see how wrong I was! ^_^ :woot:

i love the effect of the ad. you know... took inside of a circle of friend who having fun. Not prepared. well i like it.

BerlinRocks said:
here is what it reminds of :
http://imageshack.us

but I guess, both were shooted at the same moment...so that was the Inez&Vinoodh's state of mind...

That's obviously not the case, the Self Service story was shot during the summer with clothes form the fall/winnter 06 collections, before the spring/summer 07 shows

The show is not good....
but the ad is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

I like the pictures, but I don't get the "Chloe-feeling" from the ads...

mikel said:
That's obviously not the case, the Self Service story was shot during the summer with clothes form the fall/winnter 06 collections, before the spring/summer 07 shows

yeah, i knew.:blush:. sometimes, i'm just stupid and don't think. don't pay attention.:innocent:
but maybe, Chloe A.D loved this shoot and wanted sthg like that...that could be an idea, no? eventhough, SelfService ed looked much more interesting (mixing B&W with colours, many more "creative" and "interesting" images etc.) but i still like this ad campain and don't know why, yet i wasn't a big fan of the collection.

I love the fact Trish is back and looking FAAAAB!

Yay!
biggrin.gif

we def. agree, there!:wink:

BerlinRocks said:
yeah, i knew.:blush:. sometimes, i'm just stupid and don't think. don't pay attention.:innocent:
but maybe, Chloe A.D loved this shoot and wanted sthg like that...that could be an idea, no? eventhough, SelfService ed looked much more interesting (mixing B&W with colours, many more "creative" and "interesting" images etc.) but i still like this ad campain and don't know why, yet i wasn't a big fan of the collection.

Don't feel bad :flower: I think you are right about what you said now, they must have had that shoot in mind

Thankyou mint_condish karma :heart:
wow love the second one :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->