Chloe Resort 2011

I wish MacGibbon would actually do something a bit adventurous. Everything about her aesthetic is so under-developed and unexciting. Chloe used to be the IT label, sporting the trendiest and most popular accessories, now it's just.....lame.
I agree, and it's such a shame that Chloe seems to be trundling along this intensely boring path when it used to be so fresh. This collection is so bland it makes me want to cry :innocent:

With this collection Hannah seems to have moved even further away from the original Chloe girl aesthetic which was so successfully evoked by Phoebe. There's no joie de vivre - no breezy, easy, sexy feminity in these pieces.

it all looks a bit shapeless to me, i see some potential there but just....no i don't like it.

There are a couple of nice pieces in here but nothing extraordinary, yeah. A little on the mature side. Plus those knit shorts? Ew, do not want.

She is just playing it far too safe with this collction these are all shapes you could easily find in Zara... I don't like too use that term as it seems too easy but there are no striking details that really draws you in and make you want to purchase anything, it's really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->