Chloé F/W 2022.23 Paris

Such a confusing and unrecognizable collection. Obviously, Hearst does not have any new ideas so here we got: some Alexander McQueen for dummies, good albeit anonymous tailoring, those terrible puffchos and fugly landscape knitwear which has been regurgitated by Hearst's own label to death. For once the bags were on the nicer side, but I would never associate them with Chloe. And that can be said about everything in this collection, there's nothing Chloe about it. Gabriela went even further and ditched most of her own codes to present a trend-oriented, "edgy" collection which is rather weird, considering that it was only her third runway collection and she doesn't even understand the concept of being edgy in any way. The funniest part was that orange leather coat taken straight from "The Flintstones".

I don't know but intuitively I feel that her dream of Chloe turned out to be a nightmare.

What a snooze fest this collection was!

Just boring, those leather skirts with stone insets are some of the dumbest garments I’ve seen…the tapestry knitwear remains the ugliest.

I’ve noticed that her clothes have the “magical” ability of making your waist disappear…why wait for menopause? It’s every woman’s dream.

The clothes look incredibly cheap, from the pleather-looking jackets, drab salvation army ponchos, ugly knits, and sloppy tailoring. It is missing that feminine Flou and glamour which is central to the Chloe brand identity. All I am getting from this is an angry middle-aged Lesbian who left the city to live in a small town with her 50 cats.

I don't see Chloé, I'm still seeing Gabriela Hearst in Paris.

It's funny how after all these years only Karl and Clare truly understand the spirit of Chloé.

Heartwrenching. I used to look at Chloe for that bresh of fresh air during PFW. It was always a place to go for fun, flirty, and joyful fashion that was not overly serious.

She should jeave leave, I am sure she could make more money writing “How to Destroy a Fashion House for Dummies” that whatever outrageous salary they are paying her now.

@perhydrol read your comment after I posted this, was not trying to steal your line!

Why are they still keeping her? Just promote someone from the old team or someone who can actually design something more decents and interesting.

An overt showcase of self seriousness can really make an atmosphere so sad and bland. And Hearst has done that once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->